1.3. - A TOP LEVEL OVERVIEW.
- In Infinity all things may be known and no secret can be hid.
- Zen is the technology of dynamic reality, and a complete distrust of
- A Viking is expected to fear no God or man, and be responsible for his
- The Viking Gods are not obligatory, but a good energy source is.
- There may be enough information in this section to enable one to receive
their Enlightenment as in Buddhism.
184.108.40.206. THE RULES:-
- Never fight an enemy using his rules. Minds have rules to protect their
existence. Cheat like Hell.
- One is a spirit who at present has a body.
- Never do anything to other people that one would not do to oneself. What
appears to be outside may also be part within. Enlightenment is a terrible
weapon against those who not wish to be Enlightened.
- No mind can exist without an entity to run it, in body or out.
- Always burn fossilised mentalism for energy, not one's own. If one
experiences energy loss, one's meditations are wrong.
- One cannot have what is not prepared to let others have.
220.127.116.11. AREAS of CONSCIOUSNESS.
Area of immediate
- I. The area of immediate consciousness.
- The Ego which usually usually superimposes itself on immediate
consciousness. This is supposed to be the public face of body and spirit, and
not to take over with an existence of its own. It disappears when one gains
one's Enlightenment as in Buddhism (when the Ego is totally responsible for its
The Subconscious. This lies not within, but between a person and the outside
world. A one gains in enlightenment, so items in this area move into the area of
- The God within. (The creator of your own psychological universe.)
- Satan within. (Yesterday's God. Most obvious in other people.)
- Dustbin marked Evil. (Look for your abilities here.)
- The Pit. (A strong stomach is needed to inspect this.)
- Also anything else which one wishes to identify.
Outside one's personal universe where one does not normally expect to be
- Anyone or anybody who does not send telepathic messages or malice to
control others, cannot be affected or injured by anyone else in meditation.
- Anyone who has their claws into one is liable to get what they deserve.
Your local neighbourhood burglar must justify his actions to himself before he
can break in; if his malice is neutralised, he cannot justify breaking into your
- God is a society of Gods Within. This why God is so tribal and so elusive.
- A God is a society of higher minds. One can be a member of numerous Gods.
- The Universal Sub-conscious is a society of individual sub-consciouses.
Look outwards and go for the external entities which have their claws into
one. The first casualties will be in the subconscious, hence the injunction not
to do anything to others that one would not do to oneself. What looks totally
external all too often has a counterpart in the subconscious.
18.104.22.168. A TABLE of BODY EMOTIONS.
This is a combination from
observation, psychiatric and other sources:-
- Survival for all:-
- Survival for self:-
- Concealed hostility
- Survival for no one:-
The above table takes no account of emotions above enthusiasm, like Work,
Exhilaration, and Enlightenment as they are not body emotions. Also no account
is taken of Fates Worse than Death like Blame, Shame and Regret, for a body
cannot drop below Death.
One will always have an ego, as this the
contents of one's immediate area of consciousness. Here are a few.
- Earth ego - Body consciousness.
- Water ego - This is the important one which goes when it takes full
responsibility for its actions.
- Air ego - As this is very logical and diverse, the only problems it causes
are those of undue logic.
- Fire ego - This can be rather hair raising and very destructive to all
other entities of mind. It is not destructive to Spirit.
- Spirit mind ego - Usually represented by the God within (the Lord thy God).
Forgive him his sins, for no one is going to do so.
- Spirit ego.
22.214.171.124. The writer has spent much time trying to work out a table of
emotions for Mind and Spirit. The problem is that these are forever changing. If
however we expand the emotions of a body, then a consistent pattern emerges
which is highly usable in meditation.
If one admits to being an Ego with 2 other entities within, then one will be
at 3 different emotional levels, one for each entity. If one gets into a higher
level on a high, then the body will experience emotion out of this World. If a
higher level comes into play on a low, then the body is liable to experience a
fate worse than death.
126.96.36.199. A TABLE of EMOTIONS for BODY and MIND for meditational
The level will be different for each entity within. The
differences between various types of mind is a function of Control.
- Free Will (Outside all emotions. In theory at least one had the choice to
dabble in control of one's fellow entities).
- Enthusiasm (total command of all known abilities).
- Work, Play.
- Control (conservatism).
- Spirit Guideship, Godship, Gods, Avatars, Spirit Guides, Status Quo.)
- Boredom, Serenity, Enlightenment, Balance Point.
- Survival (the quality of).
- Perestroika (rebel against the status quo and establishment).
- Pure Malice, the Psychic Warrior, Black Magician.
- Anger (clear away all rubbish).
- Responsibility (byte the bullet).
- Suppression, Repression, the Psi Suppressive.
- Panic (fear).
- Love (sympathy).
- Proselytise, Spin the blarney.
- Consciousness (start of).
- Fates worse than death.
- Find another lower identity in which one can survive.
- A list of fates including regret, blame and shame is given in section
188.8.131.52. THE EMOTIONS OF RAW SPIRIT.
The emotions of raw spirit
are little different to ordinary emotions as they do not belong to anything
resembling a fossilised mind. They do contain the start of psi, but moral codes
are the great limiting factors, and there are too many of them.
- Infinity (outside all emotions).
- Enthusiasm (total command of all known abilities).
- Work, Play.
- Moral Codes (my moral codes, Spirit morality).
- Control (moral codes, the rules of psi, gods, controllers and guardians).
- Balance Point, Enlightenment, Serenity.
- Psi Survival.
- The Psi Warrior.
- Physical Telekinesis.
- Anger (clear the decks of rubbish).
- War (eternal conflict).
- Psi crime.
- Covert psi.
- Psi suppression.
- Panic (freeze).
- Viewing (I am only looking; I am harmless).
- Reverse Psi.
- Psi Consciousness (start of).
- Fossilised Psi.
- Psi Death.
- Fates worse than Psi Death (create or find a mind where one can succeed,
instead of being a psi failure).
184.108.40.206. THE ANATOMY of MINDS:-
- Body. The anatomy of the body mind should be reasonably self evident, as
Control is reasonably innocuous.
- The Logical Mind. Control contains Responsibility for one's actions. It
also contains Beingness, Loyalties, Allegiances, the God Within, Rulebooks laid
down by the God Within, Rules and Objectives, and Mass. None of these things are
bad, as long as they are in real time and not fossilised in the subconscious.
Before one can be responsible for something, one must grant one's allegiance to
- The Zodiac Mind. Control contains Goals and Objectives, Authorisations,
Realities, Old Fossilised Psi actions, and Mass. The Zodiac is like a carrot. It
only authorises one to view one slice at a time, and then only one segment. The
Logical mind uses this as a framework and as one goes up a level, one
experiences first rebirth and then death. The number of levels is too many.
Cheat and slice it vertically.
- The Thought Mind. Control manipulates one's image, thought, no-thought and
meditation. No-thought can be painful. Thought above the level of control is a
main ingredient of happiness.
220.127.116.11. Conscious walking.
Consciousness of the environment. The answer to your problem is on a notice
pinned to a tree.
18.104.22.168. Abreaction is the discharge of
psychological rubbish, usually by laughter.
22.214.171.124. Reality e.g..
- Reality is changing.
- Reality is not changing.
126.96.36.199. Hamlet e.g..
- To be. (I am. To be my goal in life / my objectives.)
- To not be.
- To become.
- To not become.
- To have been.
- To have not been.
188.8.131.52. Responsibility e.g..
- I am totally awake / I do.
- I am totally responsible for my existence.
- I am totally responsible for my objectives.
- I am totally responsible for my actions.
- I am totally responsible for ... (Invent a few.)
- I am totally responsible to myself.
- I am totally responsible for pain.
- I am totally responsible for unconsciousness.
- I am totally responsible for all mass / sewerage.
184.108.40.206. Location in Space Time e.g..
- I will do.
- I will locate points in space.
- I will locate points in time.
- I will locate points in the physical universe.
- I will locate objects in the physical universe.
- I will locate myself in space.
- I will locate myself in real time.
- I will locate myself in the physical universe.
- (Infinity is a logical extension of this but is not given here as it can be
disorientating, until one is firmly located in Space Time.)
220.127.116.11. THIRD PARTY MEDITATION..
This allows one to go on the
offensive, so that one is no longer the victim. "I" can be replaced
- In the case of "I am" or beingness, this can be replaced in the
form "Let everything be" or "Everything will (be)".
- Everything, Everybody, Everyone, We, I. (This makes a useful series to
chase fossilised emotion back into one's area of consciousness. It is also good
for cleaning up at any level.)
- The local neighbourhood burglar, every burglar, etc.
- BLACK MASS is quite well known. When raised from the subconscious, it is
that black cloud hanging over one's head. When not handled or abreacted out, it
can lead to psychiatric depression.
- WHITE MASS exists in layers with black mass in the subconscious, and is far
more deadly. It is pure opium or honey and can trade under such names as
Spirituality, Love and Enlightenment. When not handled, it leads to religious
euphoria and psychiatric mania. This is the source of most illusion and
- MASS OF OTHER COLOURS does exist, usually associated with ability, but is
not quite as dangerous even if it is highly psychedelic.
1.3.6. THE ELEMENTS OF THE ALCHEMIST.There are four elements that go
to make up minds, Earth, Water, Air and Fire.
- FIRE. This is the Telekinetic element of Perestroika, awakeness, usage,
action, anger, energy, work, the Wind of Change and the Fires of purgatory (hot
bath). As escape from the elements is via fire, it is the senior of the four.
This element has a very bad press from those who do not like taking
responsibility for the results of their actions. Escape is intended. Fire does
not inhibit ability. This is the element of real time and the destruction of
- AIR. This is the Logical element of ideas, logic and thought, change,
synthesis and reprogramming to suit current requirements. The chief virtue of
this element is Total Personal Responsibility. This is the escape route from the
lower elements, and is the key to Fire. Escape is intended, with the use of such
tools as responsibility. The equivalent of love is responsibility and the
quality of survival of oneself and one's fellow men. When driving down the
motorway, the other drivers want you responsibility, and not your love. A
responsibility deficit at one's current level gives paranoia.
- WATER. This is the element of beingness, emotion, love, hate, and evil. It
is totally intolerant of anyone who dares to try to escape. No escape is
intended, as meditation on love only traps a person further. For its own
survival, it must inhibit Ability, Fire and Air. This is the element of
creation, theologies and towers of Babel. In this element, people will believe
anything, and they do.
- EARTH. This is the element of Reincarnation, Mental Mass and Mental
Unconsciousness, Goals and Objectives. For its virtues, one has to look on an
earthly level. Look at such things as sanity, stability, reliability and quality
control. Earth is too unconscious to know the meaning of the word escape.
1.3.7. PRACTICAL.Conscious Walking, Abreaction, Command meditation.
1.3.8. PSI. Consider the following:-
- Suppress all thought and one has no thought - Dead end.
- Bring all fossilised thought up into real time and one has no thought.
- Any thought that appears must be from outside - Telepathy in.
- Anything one thinks in real time with enough intention or desperation in
liable to reach its target - Telepathy out.
- Absence of fossilised thought appears to no thought, but does not prevent
one from deciding what to have for lunch in real time.
© Edmund Meadows, as part of the Viking Way to Infinity (Fourth Internet
ISBN No 0 9524450 34, August 1997.