M01.30. We, the Gods.
The meditational exercises in S01 to S07 are needed to make this section work. If things get too heavy, go back to S01 and work forward again. The information here may be in other parts of the site.
Doingness v Beingness v Schizophrenia. Eventually everything that exists comes down to beingness, even gods and archetypes. The dynamic doingness dissolves beingness. The difference between beingness and schizophrenia is in the eye of the beholder. Some people have suggested that we need everlasting war or everlasting revolution to keep things dynamic. We suggest that even the advocates would find these states extremely uncomfortable. We need some beingness to keep connections to the past for our own comfort. What we do not want is redundant beingness that has exceeded its use by date. However no perfectly balanced person ever did anything great. Thus what is the right balance is in the eye of the beholder. The webmaster's maxim is "If it produces malice or disturbs his serenity, then purge it". There is also the maxim "Do not do to others what you do not want done to yourself". These maxims save a lot of trouble with moral codes.
We, the Gods.
- Dead Gods depend on the living for their existence. Dead Gods may lie dormant, but have no energy till woken up. They have to be loyal to us as we are living. Thus targeting "Our loyal Gods" may be illogical but it works.
- Vampirism involves drawing off energy from other people, to feed either Gods or people.
- Charisma involves vampiring other people, and passing a bit of controlling energy back.
- Energy Trading is where there is a 2 way flow of energy, and is a normal part of life.
- We, the Gods are living and thus superior to any dead God or other entity. We generate energy and intelligence which they lack. Thus they are stuck in time and can never evolve.
- Worshipers. As we take the high ground, so we acquire worshipers. Make sure they pay for the privilege.
- Sinners. Similarly we acquire sinners. Deal with their sins against yourself and the sins of their God. Show as little mercy as they have.
- Loyalty is all important to dead Gods, as they have no defence against betrayal. Most living people prefer square dealing.
- Everything / Everyone too big to handle. This is pure illusion as you are living.
- A******es. Dead Gods who have lost their charisma.
The Duties of a living God.
It does not pay in the West to claim to be a living God. However plenty do exist. The duties of a living God are to serve and maintain Akasha. A living god is like the cockerel crowing on top of the farm yard manure heap. If one can do so consciously, then one can escape Akasha, though it may pay to make sure one can deal with worshipers and sinners first. The unconscious living god has no option but to remain a slave of Akasha. Such are the links between schizophrenia and Akasha, that it becomes evident why schizophrenia is such a difficult disease for psychiatrists to handle. The following hierarchy appears -
- The Reality of the physical universe. This can be very boring.
- Imagination. This is fine if one retains the option of returning to reality. It is essential for change and social evolution.
- The Living God. He is part trapped in Akasha, but retains links to reality. Allow also for trolls, living and dead.
- Social Schizophrenia. This is best seen in organised religion, though politics and science can be just as bad. This is reality by agreement as to what is real, and can exclude the physical universe.
- The Slave of Akasha. He is totally trapped in Akasha with no escape.
- Clinical Schizophrenia.
Beyond Godship and into Astrology.
- The Living are necessary to activate the dead
- Astrology. Going back into the Egyptian side we get Reptilian Eridean ETs, and astrology presumably because they created it to keep man in order. Egyptian history appears a bit different to the History of Babylon, and thus Jewish history.
- Eridean Reptilian thought and emotions appear to be the building blocks of astrology. This makes astrology hard to unravel, as such thought and emotions are alien to us.
- Living Astrologers. It takes astrologers to keep astrology alive. Any astrologer who gives a reading must inflate the ego of the customer, otherwise he does not get paid. During WW2, British Intelligence used astrologers to predict what what German astrologers were telling Adolf Hitler. It would be interesting to know what Islamic State astrologers are telling its leaders.
- Living Schizophrenics are needed in a similar fashion to keep historic schizophrenia alive.
- Living Akashics are needed to keep old Akasha alive.
- Living Charismatics are needed to keep old charisma alive.
- Living Occultists are needed to keep old old occult systems alive.
- Living A******es are needed to keep alive what is left when all charisma has gone.
- Living Minds. Target them as whole entities.
- Anger is a different animal as it is a solvent, especially of Akasha. Living anger is needed to handle fossilised anger, epileptic anger and anything of similar nature. There may be links here to Eridean thought and what holds the coding of astrology in place.
- Enlightenment. Anger is needed to undo Akasha. Enlightenment is needed to remove excess anger. Who cares!!! Why bother!!!
- Psychic Ability. More likely to be How to Wager Your Head than ability in the physical universe.
- Psychic Work.
Civilisations. Originally we had a tribal society. Paganism gave us larger tribes. Monotheism gave us nation states. It has been a great advantage to a nation if it had a common religion. Monotheism has always been defined by its priesthood. Priests defined the nature of God and what was expected of man. Adolf Hitler proved that two master races (Germans and Jews) can not live in the same country at the same time. We are now moving on from monotheism to democracy. Some people prefer monotheism to democracy, and can not stand multiple beliefs. It looks as though we will not get proper democracy until we get our Reptilian Brains in order. The antics of religion turn into the antics of the Reptilian Brain. Consider the following.
- Psychic warfare.
- Reptilian brain warfare.
- The Gods of Religious Correctness, Political Correctness, Scientific Correctness. All try to simplify the universe so that their worshipers can understand it. These are the new Gods and can be more deadly than the old.
- Correctness and who defines it.
- Telepathic Warfare.
- Enlightenment is starting to show a very dark side to it. It now appears to be a form of capping inflicted on the loser when 2 parties wager their heads. If the loser is a disincarnate entity, then losing its head means losing its existence. If the loser has a body, then losing one's head means getting a download which silences part of the mind. This capping may appear pleasant (like opium), but does involve a loss of ability. As such cappings may form a hierarchy, going up the hierarchy leads to greater ability and short term pleasure as one savors the opium at a higher level.
- Owners, Downloaders and Controllers. Watch out for these.
- Total Freedom. This can be freedom from Akasha, or it can be freedom to (What?).
- Universal Remote Viewing or Universal Mind Reading. This is the great enemy of Akasha. Moreover as it deals mainly with Akashic emotion, and not emotions stored on the brain, there is little risk of exposing private secrets.
- Telepathic senders remain the obvious targets.
- Moving outside all Akashic Universes does take away a lot of constraints. Many people would like to keep the barriers. It is best if one can learn to live without the barriers.
- Zen is the art and science of doing the impossible and living the impossible. This is the opposite of human pre-programming, of which there is plenty.
- "We have read XXX" (past tense). This is a bit Zen, but we have found it useful.
- Reading, Remote Viewing and Killing become the equivalents of each other in psychological work. All mental entities cease to exist on being read. This assumes one can take the moral high ground, because if entities can show they are greater than you, it is you who will get a download instead.
Endgame???? Target the following.
- Physical telekinetic warfare. (Not all is what it seems.)
- Telepathic warfare.
- The telepathic apocalypse.
- The apocalypse of emotions.
- The apocalypse of reptilian brains.
- Universal abreaction.
- Everything that can not be laughed at.
There appears to be a seamless continuum between between the subconscious reptilian brains of the individual and the Universal Sub-conscious or God(s). This is most likely to be an illusion. This is what such minds want us to believe. Thus "You" can apply to an individual, an individual reptilian brain, alter egos, or any communion of these entities. There is plenty of politically incorrect material here, which can not be mentioned, like the sexuality of monotheist gods. Do remember to forgive your God his sins as he may be nearer than you think.
- My / Our / Your / Every physical telekinesis. (Sub-conscious minds believe in it even if you do not.)
- My / Our / Your / Every sub-conscious / reptilian minds / gods.
- Control Minds.
- The Communion of Control Minds.
- Testosterone and Oestrogen minds.
- Every loyal System. (It pays to be outside all systems. Systems must be loyal to you as they are dead and you are living, and thus superior if you reclaim your rights.)