M01. Tables of Emotion for various parts of the Brain.
The meditational exercises in S01 to S07 are needed to make this section work. If things get too heavy, go back to S01 and work forward again. The information here may be in other parts of the site.
- The conscious higher brain is made up of the logical left hand side, and the more artistic and intuitive right hand side.
- The primitive reptilian brain is at the top of the spinal cord. It includes the pineal body or third eye. Working out the emotions of the primitive reptilian brain is extremely difficult, as it involves viewing the sub-conscious.
- Making lists involves making assumptions that one knows what is at the top, and what is at the bottom.
- There is a possibility that every part of the brain has its own set of emotions.
- One problem with linear lists is that they may not be linear,
- One must assume that all emotions are there at all times. At any one time, only a few will be active. This does allow one to wake up emotions one did not think one had.
A Table of Ego and Higher Brain Emotions.
This involves the left hand side (logical) and right hand side (artistic) of the higher brain. This is a combination from observation, psychiatric and other sources. This does assume that the 2 sides of the brain share a similar pattern of emotions, which may not be true once one starts looking into detail.
- Conscious Extroversion.
- When mind and thought are there but do not matter. Who cares!!!!
- Body Emotions.
- Survival for all.
- Survival for self.
- Concealed hostility.
- Survival for no one.
The above table takes no account is taken of the Fates Worse than Death like Blame, Shame and Regret, for a body cannot drop below Death.
The Emotions of the Primitive Reptilian Brain, otherwise the sub-conscious, sometimes referred to as Spirit.
- "Holy Emotions."????? Draw your own conclusions. Every religion starts with a creation myth, where the great God Bongo created order out of chaos. Organised religion prefers you to keep this area static. However to suit changing requirements these should be kept dynamic.
- Free Will / Chaos. (Your free will is someone else's chaos.)
- Spiritual Survival.
- Satanism. (Rules for other people which favour self.)
- Godship. (Rules for living.)
- Charisma. (Narcissism, look at me.)
- Survival emotions. This should be regarded as a group of lists or a matrix, and things may not be linear. Arrange to suit yourself.
- Survival. (Starting with oneself and working outwards.)
- Mind reading. (Reading the emotions of other people. Do this without the necessary awakeness, and one gets brainwashed.)
- Remote psychotherapy.
- Personal psychotherapy.
- Intelligence Gathering (another name for ESP) and Discovery.
- Moral Codes (I have ethics, you have moral codes, he is criminal.)
- Creation of universes. (As Dr Dr Goebbels said, "Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth". Creators are likely to become the first victims, and use their creations as winning identities.)
- Destruction of everything past its use by date.
Table of Beingness. These are natural to the primitive Reptilian Brain, but also to vampires. These are the emotions religions download on new entrants, and then claim to save the entrant from the download.
Psychopathy can be defined as a lack of conscience, empathy and morality, which can be a good thing. Those that land up in court are those who misuse it, and are unaware of what they are doing. As organised religions are forever trying to kill their rivals, and any followers who defect, religions are hardly good role models for morality. The Church no longer burns heretics at the stake, only because the law will not let them. Thus organised religions are themselves psychopathic. Using conscience and other people's morality is fine if one is sleep walking. Psychopathy demands a high level of responsibility, ethics and awareness. Unless one has a good sense of ethics, other people will retaliate. Thus psychopathy is at the top end of beingness, and represents anti-beingness. Beingness now looks like a load of acquired memory syndrome. Things are not all they appear to be. Who is the real psycho?
Layers of Beingness. One may find oneself going through layers of beingness like an onion. One finds oneself going upwards through exhilaration through the top of one universe. Then one is reborn at the bottom of the next universe up, through death. Now if one is saved by religion, one goes through death and into the exhilaration of the universe below. It is sometimes best to target beingness and universes as whole entities, and not as their individual parts.
- Negative Emotions The Pit. This can be in layers like an onion.
- Pick a winning identity and abandon one's own. (Do make sure that one's politics, religion and nationality are one's own by choice. Religions would like you to take on the identity of that religion.)
- Punishing the guilty. (A sin of Northern and Western Europe.)
- Revenge. (A sin of Sicily and Eastern Europe.)
- The Controller, Control of others.
- The Slave Owner.
- The Slave.
- The Puppet.
- The Cabbage.
- Pick a lower universe, if there is one.
Abilities and Emotions.
- The emotions of the primitive reptilian brain are all there all the time, and all interact with each other. Thus tackling them sequentially is not necessary. Clean up whatever is obvious.
- Survival is itself a table, starting with self, family, social group, race, religion, and ever outwards. Thus this turns the table into a matrix.
- Anyone organising a religion, race or cult, must drastically curtail the areas of survival of their followers. This how martyrs and suicide bombers are made. They must also suppress all psychic ability as this can demolish their Towers of Babel.
- There is no point in cleaning up your own garden, if your neighbour keeps throwing rubbish over the fence. This is a case for extending one's areas of survival outwards, and using remote psychotherapy to clean up the environment
- All emotions are influenced by our abilities, which are at least part inherited.
- Telepathy is an ability of the reptilian brain, and not the higher parts. Thus it works with emotion and mathematics, but any data is by implication only.
- People in distress or have an overload from other people tend to create telepathy.
- People in a quiet state of mind tend to receive. (As these principles of telepathy are not known to science, we must assume no scientist has ever experienced a quiet state of mind.)
- People in a quiet state of mind can turn negative telepathy around, and return it to sender with a bit added, thus producing remote psychotherapy.
- Our control over telepathy, output and input, will impact on the whole table.
- Remote viewing is a clipped down version of remote psychotherapy. It depends on how far we can extend our survival to others. It also depends on what telepathic abilities we allow ourselves.
- There is a Pagan saying, "Do good to your enemies, as it it confuses them greatly". This is something which should only be done from a position of strength.
- Zen involves commanding entities (like self) to do the impossible. Swearing and bad language is a British version which can be equally as effective, especially against outside entities. However be warned, its effectiveness diminishes with use. Use it sparingly.
- Psychic forces are extremely weak, but then so is the signal to your mobile phone. The only link between the normal physical universe and psychic forces residing in the 7 lost dimensions of quantum physics, which form a parallel universe, is the reptilian brain. Psychic forces can not work in the in the normal physical universe. All they can do is scare you out of your wits. In such cases, pick yourself up and hold your water.