M01.26 - Homo Sapiens v Neanderthals v Homo Erectus.
The meditational exercises in S01 to S07 are needed to make this section work. If things get too heavy, go back to S01 and work forward again. The information here may be in other parts of the site.
Andrew Collins has just published (May 2014) the book "Göbekli Tepe: Genesis of the Gods" in which he suggests that the Elohim were Neanderthal Homo Sapiens hybrids. We find enough psychological markers to say that there is a high probability that he is right. History is full of probabilities, as no record is ever 100% correct. For archaeologists to find skeletons is the exception and not the rule. Thus the fact that the last Neanderthal skeletons officially found are 40,000 years old, giving a gap of 30,000 years is not remarkable. Few skeletons survive more than 100 years of burial.
Graham Hancock in his introduction to the above book writes - In the sequel to "Fingerprints of the Gods", which I am writing for publication in 2015, I make out a case for a global civilisation, possessing immense technical sophistication and a profound understanding of our place in the cosmos, that thrived in an age before a terrible cataclysm brought the world to its knees soon after the end of the last ice age.
Tolkien and other fantasy writers have proved extremely popular, suggesting that there are folk memories to some golden age. A popular suggestion is that the Age of Magic was ended by the introduction of iron, which indicates the Bronze Age. This golden age could have been very much earlier, and would have not looked so golden if we had to go back and live in it. However we could all be living in the remains of such an era.
Readers in China had better note that modern Chinese scientific folk law is that the Chinese are descended from Homo Erectus, thus explaining Chinese facial and other features. Modern genetics report that they are at least largely Homo Sapiens, but until someone can find Homo Erectus DNA, no one can say for certain what is the genetic make up of the Han (Chinese) race. It is probably advisable to be careful when discussing our ancestry with Chinese Communist officials. There may be similar booby traps in other countries. American fundamentalist creation theories come to mind.
Florence and Kenneth Wood in their book "Homer's Secret Iliad", set out to prove that the Iliad is actually a treatise on astronomy, and not as most people think a book on history. Someone once gave a lecture at RILKO (Research Into Lost Knowledge Organisation), to prove that the Odyssey is actually a treatise on how to square the Solar and Lunar calenders over a 19 year period. However this was not turned into a book as far as we know. We also hear that the sword makers of Damascus used a 16 verse poem to count, when folding the piece of steel for a sword blade 16 times. The way people think has changed drastically over the years. People can no longer memorise long tracts of prose or poems.
The relative virtues and vices of any race or social group lie in the eye of the beholder. We are all racially biased.
Our own findings are -
Reincarnation is becoming a bit of a mystery. Occult, psychic and psychological machines believe strongly in reincarnation. However after stripping away the rubbish in Purgatory there would be nothing left, as these machines contain nothing living, except for a belief that they are living. Humans are living, and so if anything can reincarnate, they should be able to do so. However the human mind is so dependent on genetics and the environment, that reincarnating a particular mind can be a nonsense.
- If the Elohim were Neanderthal hybrids, then in order to understand them we must think like Neanderthals. This is not easy as the Neanderthals no longer exist, except as 2 to 3% of our genetics. It could have been a greater percentage in the past. We must also be able to think as Homo Sapiens.
- In order to understand the Elohim, we must regard them both as Neanderthal Gods and Homo Sapiens Gods.
- Homo Sapiens v the Neanderthals form a duality and dualities are dangerous. While considering A v B, we are too busy to check on whether or not C is correct, or whether to say "Let the Devil take both parties".
- Telepathy is better suited as a form of communication to people who act alone, like the Neanderthals, to summon up help when needed. Verbal and pictorial communication is more suited to social animals like Homo Sapiens.
- Practically all manufacturing and trading companies, and political parties, are psychological constructions, and do not have enough tangible assets to back their value. In a democratic free trade society, such constructions do not last long beyond their sell by date. All constructions from yesterday which have passed their sell by date, still exist, they become schizophrenic entities, which applies to most religions.
- Our findings are that the Neanderthals had a greater tendency towards schizophrenia than ourselves.
- It appears the Neanderthals had a telepathic civilisation, which is complete nonsense to us, as we can only see civilisation in terms of words and pictures. We may be looking at a people who knew how to use psychology and schizophrenia constructively to create livable universes. This raises old arguments on the duality as to whether left hand brain (logic) thinking is better or worse that right hand side brain (imagination) thinking. This is also an explanation as to why similar ideas appeared at the same time in various diverse places.
- It appears that we are still living in the remnants of the Neanderthal civilisation, and things constructed in it like astrology. This is still to be seen in the magical constructs of religions, Masons and cults. Somehow this reminds us of computer virtual universes. Perhaps it is possible to construct virtual universes where even magic as in folk law is possible, though these universes will be rather unstable, and will need an inquisition to prevent anyone dismantling them.
- Stone Age religion is believed to have been more matriarchal than its modern counterparts. The same may be true of Neanderthal religion being more matriarchal.
- It appears that Neanderthal ideology is behind the radicalisation of Muslims, and behind all suicide bombers.
- However this appears to be a principally a Semite problem, concerning both Jews and Muslims. Thus if we can wipe out Neanderthal Gods, we also wipe out Judaism and Islam, as well as suicide bombers and other religious fanatics. We are in politically incorrect territory.
- There are certain things we may never know or understand, simply because our brains are not wired in a suitable manner.
- If it produces malice, then purge it. Else ignore it. This save a lot of argument over ethics and morality.
- Going back in time, Homo Erectus is also one of our ancestors, so we may have to check out Homo Erectus links as well as Neanderthal. We had better check cave men and "dinosaurs" too. As a long stop, check out monkey psychology, monkey religion and monkey a******es. The Galactic Federation (real or imagined) make an even better long stop.
Memory maps. Elephants are supposed to have very large brains in which they remember everywhere where they have been. Thus the matriarch becomes the family leader as she has been around in the herd the longest. We appear to have inherited a similar mechanism from the Neanderthals even if it is more sophisticated, which has been hijacked by religion and political systems to serve their purposes.
There appears to be a hierarchy of maps, ranging from mind and memory maps, through astrological and god maps, Neanderthal maps through to telepathic maps. All maps tell a person what they can or can not do, and also what is true and untrue. They all need to be regularly revised.
This appears to be a case of "As above so below", or if one is cynical "As below so above". It is worth looking for the top of the hierarchy, which can be on the ludicrous side.
Personal and group responsibility. This opens the way to looking at our true sins against our fellow men, and not just those against dead gods. Look at the following at a social level.
- Everyone / everything we own.
- Everyone we control.
- Everything we download on other people.
- The memory maps we have of the world we live in. These may also be looked at as schizophrenic or Neanderthal memory maps. Memory maps are a short cut to avoid having to observe and think afresh each time, but they do periodically have to be dismantled and refreshed, a process that can lead to enlightenment (and short term disaster) as in Buddhism.
Allow for all possible and impossible maps such as astrological, zodiac, meme, war and warmonger.
Ultimately everything turns into energy flows.
- This becomes a reality with the Neanderthals as the source.
- This may have been a last ditch survival mechanism against the Homo Sapiens invader.
- The Universe of Sin is remarkable for its quantity of guilt, and lack of any evidence of criminality to back up the guilt.
- The Universe of Thought shrinks drastically, so that "Our sins / schizophrenia" includes that of everyone else.
- Disincarnate schizophrenia takes over from disincarnate Gods, which in turn feeds the schizophrenia of living gods, who in turn feed the schizophrenia of disincarnate schizophrenia. There is both a source and a self feeding loop.
- The highest rank in Disincarnate Schizophrenia appears to be The Lord God Almighty. It appears that in the past some Neanderthals and possibly humans have achieved this rank. Whether it is worth achieving is a matter of opinion.
- There was a note in one of the newspapers that dogs can not read our thoughts. They are are however remarkably good at reading our emotions. Much the same can be said for the webmaster's remote viewing.
The Dark Night of the Soul.
- With everything turning into schizophrenia, the Dark Night of the Soul becomes the border between living in the comfort of schizophrenia, and the discomfort of living in the real world. However the comfort of schizophrenia, in the form of religion, is not all that clerics would wish you to believe.
- We are definitely in the world of mutual psychology, where everyone is interacting with everyone else. "We" can mean everyone.
- Writing this website is suddenly becoming very unimportant to the webmaster. This could mean that we have come near the end.
Emotion. Correction to Section M01.. and Section M01.2..
- It is becoming increasingly obvious that our body emotions, the ones which make us human, are those generated by the left and right hand sides of the brain. These are subject to logic and thought.
- What we thought were the emotions of spirit such as below death emotions and fates worse than death are the result of reptilian brain thought. This is why they are so alien to logical human emotion.
- Love, empathy and healing do not fit in, and could well be emotions of a higher tier of the reptilian brain.
- This may also imply that we should look for different emotions from the left and right hand sides of the brain. Every individual part of the brain may have its own set of emotions. Also some emotions will be the results of interaction between the various parts of the brain.