M01.24 - The Age of Magic and Enlightenment.
The meditational exercises in S01 to S07 are needed to make this section work. If things get too heavy, go back to S01 and work forward again. The information here may be in other parts of the site.
The data here may be a bit wild and wacky. You are welcome to investigate your own theories; they may be truer than those here.
- Age of Magic. Conventional wisdom in fantasy fiction has put this being before the Age of Iron or Iron Age, which canceled out the Age of Magic. This now looks wrong. It was the Age of Monotheism which canceled it out.
- Graham Phillips has published a book, "The End of Eden, the Comet that changed civilization". It suggests an age of insane violence suddenly erupted around 1,486 BC. This lasted about 20 years. Before this time, man lived in relative harmony. Man has never been the same again after these fits of violence, with the rise of a military ruling class and societies which sound remarkably Fascist.
- The 20 years of insane violence has left evidence in Olmec archaeology in South America, Egypt going to war for the first time, the Aryans destroying the existing culture in the Indus valley, and wars in China. This was at a time when these cultures had never heard of each other.
- A comet with 10 tails is recorded in Chinese court records, which lit up the sky, so much so that it convinced everyone that God the Creator had returned. In Egyptian history this becomes the Aten, with the Pharaoh Amenhotep later becoming Akhenaten. Both sets of records suggest 1,486 BC.
- There is no evidence that such a comet hit the Earth, but it could like the Russian Tunguska comet of 1908 have exploded in the upper atmosphere. Modern science is currently looking for evidence of amino acids and DNA in asteroids and meteors. Poison and psychedelic gases are not ruled out. Thus a scientific source of world insanity is possible.
- Monotheism appears to be unknown before 1,500 BC. Jewish monotheism started at about this time and may have been identical to Atenism, the Egyptian religion worshiping the Aten or winged disc. Apart from Judaism, monotheism appeared short lived.
- The rise of monotheism appears to be between 1,500 BC and 0 AD. Now if we include the Roman Emperors as gods as did the Romans, along with Judaism, then we have a close enough correlation between the start of the Iron Age and the rise of Monotheism, and thus in turn to the fall of magic.
- Pure magic is unlimited imagination. The penalty for not keeping imagination connected to the Physical World and society is schizophrenia. The cost is that one has to be totally responsible for one's thoughts, or at least know how to live with them and be fully conscious of them.
- Out go sin, conscience, jihad, kill all heretics and beggar your neighbour. Out go authorised texts and the words and opinions of priests, telling you what to think and what to do. The concept is quite exciting. One has to look at everything afresh and use empathy instead of law.
- Magic is a weak force, far weaker than monotheism. It is there to be woken up. The choice is ours.
- Static magic. There is plenty in the foundations of orthodox religion. If we make this dynamic, then orthodoxy falls down. There is plenty of static rubbish which claims to be greater than God, greater than Magic, greater than love and greater than the Law, but which does not stand up to investigation.
- Intelligence. What magic does not do is have any noticeable effect in the physical world, but then that is where man's intelligence comes into play. Unlimited imagination boosts one's ability to use intelligence.
Universal God. We are quite happy to have a God who is both a democrat and top of the hierarchy of the Universal Sub-conscious (USC), but prefer to be separate from Him. Such a God is an amalgam of our telepathic consciousnesses. We do however have some worrying thoughts. Such a God may be too static and needs to be made dynamic. He who owns or controls the Universal Sub-conscious, controls the world. Also we normally assume the Universal Sub-conscious to be singular, but it may be many.
Dead gods are all psychopaths. Only a psychopath has so little empathy with the human race that they wish to survive beyond the grave feeding on our energy, and seeking to control the Universal Sub-conscious. They are redundant and need to be recycled if magic is to return. Psychopaths tend to be users of religion, and not the true believers they appear to be. Dead gods generally turn into dead a*******s.
Pagan Gods become our archetypes, representing remedies to our weaknesses. They are worth cultivating.
- The Aten or the comet of 1,486 BC can be worth investigating, as its nature may not have totally scientific explanations. It may possibly have been a god machine. The reptilian Erideans and the Galactic Federation may know a bit too much about it, and have added something. In 1997, 39 members of the Heaven's Gate cult committed suicide to join the ghosts of ETs on the Comet Hale–Bopp. In this sort of scenario, in 1,486 BC, it could have been the ghosts of ETs who jumped ship.
- Comets have always been bad news in history, seen as heralding disaster. They bring out the worst in people. The reasons for the original mass insanity may be numerous. Everyone may have been so frightened that they wanted to jump on the bandwagon of the Aten god. The Aten may have let loose psychedelic gas. The Aten may have been a god machine. There are plenty of other possibilities. The answer is probably a combination of the lot, not in equal proportions.
- The dimensions of magic start to look similar to the dimensions of God, and also the lost dimensions of Quantum Physics.
- The Universal World Engram. Watch out for this and similar entities, such as astrological engrams. Remember that as you are a living being, you are greater than anything dead.
- Man. A key element of monotheism is that the dead are greater than the living. It is time to reverse this, and make religion serve man and the living.
- Reality. The reality of science lie in the basic 3 dimensions plus time. Psychic reality lies in the so called 7 lost dimensions of the 10 dimensions of Quantum Physics. It is easy to be conscious in the former and very hard in the latter. Do not get the 2 mixed up.
- Zero. Magic is everything from the heart or now, and Zero from yesterday. Thus magic becomes a Zero state. In turn, there is no room in Zero or magic for God, or the universal sub-conscious which may in turn have graves, as they all rely on memory. The Laws of Zero wipe out all other law, unless it is written down. Plenty of responsibility and empathy are necessary. If in doubt, clean out everything in the lost dimensions of Quantum Physics.
- Contagious Enlightenment Memes. These and such things as Universal Enlightenment, Meme Warfare, Astrological Warfare and variations on these are worth a look.
- Contagious Reincarnation. While enlightenment means something to the living, it means little to the dead. On the other hand, reincarnation means little to the living, but is of great interest to the dead, preferably not just yet. Reincarnation involves first going through Purgatory to burn off all rubbish and unfinished business, which is painful. As the entities involved are dead, not much is likely to exit Purgatory to reincarnate. Therefore it is in the interests of the living to get the dead to reincarnate.
Cleanup and Enlightenment.
- Memes. It is all too easy to convert meditational lists into memes. They may need cleaning up.
- Epileptic Enlightenment. This is a rather drastic Fire Flow. The epileptic fire flow only goes clinical when it is blocked. Its normal function is to clear redundant rubbish, if people will let it. There are other fire flows but the epileptic on is the most barbarous.
- Redundant Minds / Religions / Gods / schizophrenias, Redundancies. Unfortunately this is too politically incorrect to talk about. However it is part of the Viking religion to recycle redundant gods.
- Apocalypse and Enlightenment are connected, as enlightenment demands the destruction of lower levels to reveal higher ones. Both are needed to deal with astrology as it is a complex system. Information on the 12 Sun signs or houses can be found using the Internet search engines, which may or may not be necessary. This leads on to Psychic warfare, and astrology is the penalty for losers.
- Fire / Epileptic / Healing / Power / Psychic-Warfare Enlightenment. These are all cleansing Fire flows, but are of course not politically correct. Power can mean total control or destruction or just ignoring what seeks to control us. This is another case where the objective is Zero. However enlightenment is something and not yet zero.
- Total Freedom is freedom from the dead or those greater than the living.
See also Section M01.19.. The Rules of Magic, Telepathy and Remote viewing. Notes January 2013.