M27. Forbidden Psychology, the True Ego and the Psychosomatic Mind - Notes August 2005.
The meditational exercises in S01 to S07 are needed to make this section work. Investigating the material here is liable to be revolting.
The Matrix of the Universal Sub-Conscious or Matrix of the Ego has had to be written to suit the current material. It has been moved to M01.3 as it proved to be a subject on its own. The natural ego will always be there as it is one's unit of consciousness. The natural ego should not be confused with inferior egos generated by minds to override the natural one. It is the inferior egos that Buddhism seeks to despatch. This matrix has been revealed by clearing away psychosomatic rubbish. As with all tables involving a Spirit element, the order is a little dubious.
The Psychosomatic Mind. The ghosts of the dead need our energy and our brains to be dynamic, otherwise they are just memories. Having anchor points in a living body has advantages over having anchor points in a grave or tomb. Psychosomatic minds are revealed when the natural ego gets in on the act. When psychosomatic minds go wrong, they land their owners in the hands of the doctor and the psychiatrist. The psychosomatic mind is definitely an ability if it exists above the Fire Barrier, as this gives us some of our best healers, charismatics and leaders. When the psychosomatic mind is below the Fire Barrier but is still successful in society, we get the Satanist. One of the vices here is to download unwanted minds and diseases on to other people. In practice this vice tends to multiply rubbish. Try to move everything above the Fire Barrier.
Hierarchies and Conscience. Hierarchies are basic to all minds. Minds can only control bodies by convincing bodies that they are greater. Charisma is probably only an admission and justification for recognising that some people are greater than others. Some people gain charisma by performing great deeds. Some people gain charisma by more dubious methods. Conscience turns out to be an emotion of the ego.
- The games of psychosomatic warfare.
- My / our / everyone's psychosomatic abilities / charismatics, etc. (Psychosomatics are another ability gone wrong.)
- Laws against clearing psychosomatic and other diseases. (Most diseases have some psychosomatic element which may be minor, major or somewhere in between.)
- The Laws of downloading and uploading. (Just as so called Gods download their sins on to their followers, so do worshipers and sinners upload their their medical and psychological problems on to their God. In this way everyone gets overloaded.)
- Everyone greater than a doctor, psychiatrist, XXX, etc.
- Everyone / everything that does not love XXX, etc. (Start with oneself.)
- Reptilian games, reptilian minds. (The reptilian primitive brain appears to be at the root of the psychosomatic mind.)
- The graves of every psychosomatic (entity), etc.
- Every downloader of XXX retribution, the law, psychosomatics, charismatics, past lives, acquired past lives, hierarchies, anchor points, disease, etc.
- Every charimatic disease, etc.
- Universal friendship. (Above psychosomatic warfare.)
- Everyone who disturbs our psychosomatic security, love, empathy, telepathy, enlightenment, intention, ability, freedom, etc.
- My / our downloading. (Our universes can widen considerably.)
- Everyone who does not love us.
- Every worshipper, sinner, etc.
Communion. This always exists but in a static and not dynamic form. Think in terms of trades unions.
- Every charismatic, downloader, hierarchy, conscience who does not love us / is greater than us.
- My / our / every conscience, etc.
- (See the table at the top.)
- My / our / every ego, etc.
- Every psychosomatic ego, etc.
- Every god, vampire, soul who is greater than an ego, etc.
- Everyone who disturbs our magic.
- The Communion of Egos. Every communion of which we are a member. Every communion, etc.
- The communion of love, communication, clearing, self-righteousness, action, etc.
- Every communion of superior beings.
- The communion of psychic warfare, anchor points, vampires, religion, lawyers, things that no longer exist, memories, etc.
© Edmund Meadows, as part of the Viking Spiritual Remote Viewing (Fifth Internet edition), ISBN No 0 9524450 50, August 2005.