M26. The Rules of Telepathy - Notes August 2005.
The meditational exercises in S01 to S07 are needed to make this section work.
Rules and Laws are worth inspecting.
Dr Andrija Puharich reported that in most cases of natural telepathy, the sender is agitated or in distress, while the receiver is in a relaxed frame of mind. In his book "Beyond Telepathy" published in 1962 and 1974, he gives examples. His typical example is that of a man digging a trench which collapses and traps him. A friend sitting quietly at home picks up his telepathic cry of distress, or perhaps for no apparent reason comes across to find out what is going on and digs his friend out.
- Rules are basic principles of action or procedures. They should be dynamic and still exist after examination.
- Laws are static and often have more to do with Akasha and Zodiacs than the Law of the Land. They tend to disappear after inspection unless they are the law of the land and publicly published.
- The borderline between law gone wrong and group paranoid schizophrenia is very much in the eye of the beholder.
- Rules tend to apply to abilities and laws to emotions.
- A law does not last very long if it is found to be vexatious. Any law that remains will appear to be in harmony with everything else. However remaining law can become vexatious as one's level of consciousness rises, revealing law in its true colours.
- Laws have to convince the target that they are greater than the target. Greatness is usually measured in charisma.
- Laws are incommutable, rules are dynamic. Laws that become dynamic become rules. As schizophrenics build their own universes, they do prefer an incommutable outside universe to build on.
There are also reports of telepathy between close family members. This is probably a case of telepathy above the anger barrier and is rarely a problem to people, nor can it be dealt with here.
The Rules of Telepathy as we know them.
The Rules of Dynamic Telepathy apply to telepathy above the anger barrier and are similar to the above, except anything dynamic overrules all static minds.
- In order to be a sender, a person must be in an agitated, criminal or emotional state of mind. Overloads dumped by third parties on the sender will also create telepathy.
- A receiver must be in a relaxed state of mind.
- All telepathic messages must have an emotional content and are very poor on transmitting logical data. The Russians claim to have telepathed a phone number. However this took them 1.5 days and needed full computer style error checking
- What and how the receiver picks up anything depends on his window of consciousness.
- At first sight it appears that as the receiver is relaxed, he can not telepath back.
- Anything that comes into the receiver below his window of consciousness is liable to be subconsciously acknowledged, ignored or cancelled. This prevents the sender winding up or otherwise disturbing the subconscious of the receiver. We also hope this will discourage the local burglar by cancelling out his criminal intentions towards us.
- Anything that comes into the receiver that is above his window of consciousness, is greater than the receiver and will tend to brainwash him.
- Anything within the window of consciousness can be acted on by the receiver.
- The receiver may get consciously annoyed.
- The receiver has no emotion himself but can turn around the emotion of the sender and return this emotion to sender. Black magicians do not like this at all. Our method is to return the emotion with a message, which is the basis of all the command procedures on this web site. This is very likely to override the defences of the sender and un-brainwash him, though we prefer to regard it as remote psychotherapy.
- When a sender has his communications or emotions returned to him, he is quite likely to send a disorganised communication to the original sender. This third communication often contains information not intended for public knowledge. Plenty of useful remote viewing is available by this method.
- Covert racists play a game of telepathically winding up or disturbing inferior races so that they in turn annoy the police and the lunatic political right wing. The racists then join the politically correct to hammer the police and right wing goons.
- Anyone who does not send out malicious or unwanted communications can not be remote viewed.
- Anyone who is genuinely above the anger barrier is very unlikely to send out malicious telepathy or to vampire anyone.
- It can be very difficult to distinguish between the living and the dead. This has caught out quite a few people when remote viewing ETs.
- It can be very difficult to distinguish between a memory of an event or entity and an ongoing event or entity. Many things can not appear to exist without the memory of them.
- Schizophrenics tend to have multiple personalities even if they display just one active public personality. There may be others hidden in the background. This makes it hard to identify and target the right personality. Look out for the Hierarchy of Souls.
- Defences against predatory telepathy include.
- A disorderly mind.
- A disbelief in telepathy will not prevent telepathic brain washing, but should lessen its impact. Belief systems can be very important.
- Positive belief systems such as living bodies being greater than any disincarnate entity. Viking invincibility has proved very useful to us.
- Taking the offensive against such predators. If nothing else, this gives plenty of psychological satisfaction.
- Divine Retribution (based on the divinity of man), psychic self-defence, telepathic anger, telepathic retribution.
- Taking on in telepathic combat everyone who claims to be greater than oneself. As we have bodies, we can win all battles against disincarnate entities, provided we have patience and hold our water.
- There is an old Viking shamanic practice of wagering ones head to solve arguments. The loser looses his mind which must have been second rate otherwise he would not have lost it. He then has to find a superior mind or live without a mind (Zen). Disincarnate entities do not have living heads and thus loss of their mind is a terminal condition.
- As we raise our ability and thus our window of consciousness, so those who claim to be our superiors and greater than ourselves turn into our inferiors. At this point minds can be ignored as they can not be predatory.
- Types of telepathic sender.
- People in physical distress, like the man who dug a trench which collapsed on him.
- People in psychological distress. The usual cause is that someone has dumped a load of psychological rubbish on the sender and he wants to get rid of it on to someone else. Women tend to be expert at finding a man to sort things out for them.
- Normal people do not initiate malice.
- Schizophrenics tend to create their own universes. Once universes are created, they have to be defended. This in turn creates a load of paranoid telepathy which has to convince the receiver that the created universe is greater than the receiver. Once we can raise our window of consciousness so that minds are no longer greater than us, so schizophrenics become our inferiors. It is difficult for an inferior to mind control us. All black magicians are schizophrenic. We are convinced that the Masons should be renamed Schizophrenics Anonymous.
The Rules of Thought.
The Rules of Energy.
- No-Thought is a state that is only possible when one has received at least one enlightenment as in Buddhism. Even then it is a bit dubious. In a state of no-thought one will be still observing the environment via the reptilian brain or primitive mind.
- Putting one's attention fully on the environment or the job in hand usually gives a state of no-thought in relation to everything else. It is said that fear sharpens the mind which is probably a very similar mechanism.
- The so called higher forms of thought, or what we normally call thought are the results of activity in the frontal areas of the brain. These areas of the brain were developed after the development of the reptilian brain. The higher areas of the brain can do with a rest from time to time, instead of working non stop during waking hours.
- Thought should be motivated by the environment including the people around one and their needs.
- Self motivated thought is usually the result of minds and one's own goals. This is fine if one sets one's own goals.
The Rules of Physical Telekinesis.
- One generates energy naturally subject to health. Meditation also generates energy.
- Schizophrenics tend to pull in energy from other people to finance their private universes.
- Disincarnate entities have no natural energy and can not think as they have no brains. Thinking capacity and energy are the products of living entities.
- Spirit guides need your energy and thinking capacity and give such things as wisdom in return. This is fair trading and advantageous to the parties involved. It also helps spirit guides to survive as dynamic entities and change with circumstances.
- Spiritualist mediums usually work in a similar way, drawing on your energy to finance the spiritualist session. Again fair trade does not hurt anyone.
- Monotheist Gods are notorious for taking and giving little or nothing in return. As they are not dynamic, they can not change with circumstances. They are usually involved in trying to complete unfinished business which can not be completed as they are not dynamic and thus can not change.
- The vampire cycle occurs when a disincarnate entity takes control of a living being who is usually schizophrenic. The host sends a telepathic message or Trojan Horse engram to the victim at a level above the window of consciousness of the victim. This compels the victim to propitiate by sending energy back. The charity of the victim can also act as a Trojan Horse. We do not believe a disincarnate vampire can work as vampire without a usually willing host.
- Anger is the best tool creating energy and clipping the wings of vampire entities. Anger tends to dissolve all minds which are inferior to it.
- Once our consciousness is sufficiently developed to override minds, they change from being greater than ourselves to being our inferiors. It is difficult for an inferior to vampire a superior.
The Laws of Abreaction, Humour and Laughter are worth inspecting as these items (like anger) dissolve anything unwanted. They have to be suppressed for static items to survive.
- This is very dependent on age. It peaks at the age of about 14. Boys are associated with poltergeists (which make excellent play mates for a lonely child). Girls tend to see visions.
- For the older generations, physical telekinesis is worth targeting if only to remove any unwanted static elements.
- Many people have a great urge to create what they think ought to exist and will fake physical telekinesis to achieve this end. We only believe what we can do ourselves.
The rules of everything else are worth targeting as there might be something there. However most psychic activity other than telepathy appears to come from the primitive parts of the brain which do not recognise logical thought. This may be fortunate or unfortunate for us.
The Laws of Memory. This is where the laws of logic go out through the window. The reader should draw his own conclusions.
- We all make laws to change the environment and the interaction with our fellow men to suit our requirements. We try to make these static and permanent. These laws are for ourselves first with family second. Social groups come third. Race, religion, and nationality come fourth. The Human race usually comes fifth.
- Minority groups try to change the law to give themselves more rights than anyone else.
- Laws become increasingly vexatious the further away from our own interests they are.
- Static law based on Akasha, Zodiacs and religion tend to be vexatious and conflict with dynamic and democratic law.
- Democratic Law depends on law developed by consensus and should be dynamic.
- Might is right. All laws are legal and have protectors and defence mechanisms. However look for the Achilles Heel or attack from higher ground.
- Beingness outranks law. There is a British joke, "The Law is the Law and must be obeyed at all times without question". It can come as a nasty shock to discover that certain vexatious law can be that from one's own beingness.
- Inspect the following.
- Every law which is greater than XXX.
- The laws of Akasha, zodiacs and war.
- The laws of beingness, doing, communication, telekinesis, physical schizophrenic telekinesis and physical telekinesis, etc.
- Total Personal Law.
- Systems. (The Buddhist objective is to step outside all systems.)
- Legal law, law which protects other law.
The Laws of Enlightenment. As Enlightenment is definitely an emotion there are laws but not rules.
- In the Physical World all memory is recorded on some media like a human brain or a piece of paper.
- Section M05 - Example of a Meme - The 10 Commandments - still seems as reasonable in 2005 as it did when written in 2001. The meme still appears to be a basic unit of memory. Thought should be dynamic and not a meme. However thought becomes a meme or self replicating unit of thought if thought is put to memory. Memes contain ownership, pain, law and programming.
- A memory must be of comparable magnitude to the original event in order to survive. Thus it is hard to tell the difference between a memory of an event and a memory which is not ongoing. A memory must be as real as the original event, even if the original event no longer exists.
- Spirit memory must be recorded on some media and the best candidate is pain. Pain must dynamically produce further pain to ensure the survival of both the media and what is written on it.
- If a memory is erased from a media, then it disappears.
- Conscious immortality depends on immortal memory, otherwise one would have no knowledge of immortality. This system does not allow for change and such immortal entities will crash when the environment changes. One must discard memories to enable change which in turn destroys conscious immortality.
- The media on which spirit memories are written can not be viewed as it is protected by pain. Alternatively the media disappears if the pain is viewed. Thus either way the media can not be viewed.
- This scenario suggests that any Universal Subconscious is based on a field of pain. There may be a similar Universal Control Subconscious based on a similar pain field.
- Inspect both memories and pain which are greater than XXX.
- If memories and pain are not greater than the host, then they should cause few problems. They may even become dynamic.
- In a state of enlightenment, who cares about memory, pain or any media on which they are written!
The Laws of Everything else. Any subject or emotion can be scanned to see if there are any laws available for inspection.
- Inspect the relationships with Akasha, zodiacs, control systems, religious systems, political systems, etc.
The Circularity of Minds. All minds are circular to deliver the sucker back to where he started. Thus we finish up back with the laws of bodies.
- The Laws of schizophrenia, ability, intention, charisma, work, freedom, etc.
- The legality of the law.
Games. Laws and rules are needed to make games work. If we get rid of the laws, then we may find out what the games are. A good theory on memory is still that it is being constantly recreated in a manner akin to that of dynamic computer RAM.
- Ideally a person should be responsible for his actions.
- A common pattern is that a person's psychosis is responsible for his actions, and he is responsible for his psychosis. Splitting the two leads to the normal irresponsibility of religion and the worship of dead minds.
- Inspect the laws of schizophrenia, psychosis, psychiatry, bodies, minds, etc.
- The Laws of Symbiosis.
- The laws / rules of psychotherapy.
Charisma appears to be more important than serenity for our own wellbeing. This appears to concern our sovereignty and godhead within.
- The laws / rules of games.
- Games, akashic games, zodiac games, ET games, etc.
- We appear to be playing the memories of games on memories of a playing field to rules all of which which no longer exist, setup by creators who no longer exist.
- Games of memory, games of energy, vampire games, schizophrenic games, etc.
- Holy games, Satanic games.
Games of Life. We come back to bodies in the circle of minds. Bodies are the entities who are really responsible for minds.
- The laws / games of charisma.
- Everyone who disturbs our charisma.
- Engram games.
- Schizophrenic, psychotic and lunatic games.
Telepathic Emotions can be extremely powerful especially when they contain pain. Continuous pain can build up into meme and engrams.
- The laws of living. Games of life.
- Living beings, living doingness.
- Disconnections from physical reality.
- Every living controller of our abilities.
The Ether. At last we have discovered that the main media on which immortal memory is written on is the Ether. The Ether is not an easy thing to study as its existence is denied by science. There are probably one or more telepathic engrams which tell scientists that they must not study the Ether.
- Telepathic emotions.
- Telepathic pain.
- Telepathic anger.
- Telepathic memes (see M04/M05) and engrams.
Egos and Law. Everything is an ego before death it but becomes a soul or a God after death. Thus egos are very basic and they also have may levels. Laws and rules need cleaning up but unfortunately at this level they are beyond logic. Take the law out of memes, engrams and zodiacs, and there may not be much left.
- Everything written on the Ether.
- Users and controllers of the Ether.
- Harmonics, dynamics and discords on the Ether.
- Every Nirvana, Heaven, Democracy. (They all seem interconnected.)
- Everyone who is greater than everyone else.
- Everything which no longer exists.
- I, we, you. (Check basics.)
- Every ego, every soul, every immortal ego.
- Incommutable law, incommutable egos, etc.
Memes and Zodiacs. It is possible to look at Zodiacs in more detail when a lot of the law has been taken out of them. Now Zodiacs appear to be chains of goals. However a goal is basically a meme. Therefore Zodiacs are chains of memes. The writer usually blames the creation of Zodiacs on the Nordic / Pleideans. However it could just be that loose memes have combined or coalesced into aggregates or structures by themselves. There are many parallels in the Universe of this sort of thing happening. Do we really need old and obsolete memes to preprogram us?
- My ego, our egos, every ego, etc.
- Every immortal ego, the grave of every immortal ego, etc.
- I, we, everyone.
- Every law, set of laws, rulebook, etc.
- The laws / rules of every ego.
- The laws / rules of Purgatory, the Dark Night of the Ego.
- The laws / rules of the Physical Universe.
- The laws / rules of psychotherapy.
- The laws / rules of every Enlightenment. (It has many levels.)
- The laws / rules of every Fire Barriers. (It has many levels.)
- The laws / rules of Life.
- The laws / rules of action / work / play, etc.
- The laws / rules of games.
- The laws / rules of ability.
- The laws / rules of free will.
- The laws / rules of immortallity.
- The laws / rules of memory.
- The laws of every meme, engram, zodiac, etc.
Forgiveness is very useful since who cares what becomes of rubbish as long as it disappears and does not come back. Gods dump their minds on their worshippers, call their worshippers a load of miserable sinners, and then tell them to sort things out. Here we are getting back to the real source of sin.
Life Engrams. On a personal level, these are likely to be remnants of engrams in this life time already handled, and also engrams which have interacted with zodiacs. These can also be any engram in a third party which becomes apparent.
- My / our / your goals in life, everyone's life goals. (Expect a few personal shocks.)
- My / our / your Zodiacs, every Zodiac.
- My / our / your memes, every meme.
- Zodiac / meme law, everyone who is greater than the law.
- Every meme that is greater than XXX.
- The forgiveness of memes.
- Every meme that does not to be forgiven.
Unresolved Problems are basic to the human condition and need not involve the normal suspects. All real problems have their start in the physical universe, before acquiring goals, engrams, mass and other rubbish. Check out unresolved problems.
- My / our life engrams, everyone's life engrams.
- The life engrams of XXX.
- Every engrams. (Not just life ones.)
- The forgiveness of engrams, memes, sin, Gods, pain, memories, the law, etc.
- Total Personal Forgiveness.
- Every Enlightenment.
- Every observation, communication, understanding, intention, interest, game, etc.
- Remembering to remember, forgetting to remember.
- Every time track, history, schizophrenic time track, etc.
Dynamic Memory We have a problem about the media on which memes are written. This can be resolved by thinking in terms of computer dynamic memory where the memory is refreshed say a million times a second. This would allow for the replication and propagation of memes. We have plenty of static memory which does not have to be refreshed in the same way in the brain. If these dynamic memories can be brought under control, then the brain should be able to sort out the rest. Dynamic memories contain all engrams, memes and zodiacs, and thus are senior. We may never know the true mechanism as this may be beyond human understanding. A working hypothesis makes a good substitute.
Anchor Points and Co-ordinates. The anchor points of every vampire are the space time co-ordinates of its grave. Similarly, every mental item has anchor points in space time, otherwise it would not remain connected to the physical universe. There are no exceptions, not even engrams, memes and zodiacs. Some links to anchor points may be indirect. Time tracks and histories are lists of anchor points
- Dynamic memories. The Laws and rules of dynamic memory.
- Dynamic memes, engrams, zodiacs, etc. (In cases not covered by dynamic memory.)
- Dynamic universes, beingness, doingness, etc.
Free Emotions and Free Ability remain top objectives. We need to get rid of any no-go areas and blockages.
- Anchor points, co-ordinates, time tracks, histories, etc.
- Self replicating time tracks, etc.
- The Planets. (Anchor points for the Zodiacs.)
- Planetary / Galactic law.
- The Big Bang, the lost dimensions (lost shortly after the Big Bang.)
- Every symbiont, every parasite. (All demons reduce to symbionts even if they are not virtuous.)
- Every universe, master universe.
The Psychic Warfare Barrier. Might is right. Just make sure that one is might. Psychic warfare dissolves all laws and minds. It is far more comfortable to be above the psychic warfare barrier, but one remains a slave to the system if we remain below.
- The Laws of observation, communication, understanding, intention, interest, enthusiasm, energy, etc.
- Laws against clearing minds, clearing schizophrenics, clearing criminality, clearing paranoia, mutual clearing, clearing, etc. Laws to protect the guilty.
- Laws against clearing psychosomatic and other diseases. (Most diseases have some psychosomatic element which may be minor, major or somewhere in between.)
- The Laws of downloading and uploading. (Just as so called Gods download their sins on to their followers, so do worshipers and sinners upload their their medical and psychological problems on to their God. In this way everyone gets overloaded.)
- My / our / everyone's psychic warfare, etc.
- The games of psychic warfare.
- The games of psychosomatic warfare.
- My / our / everyone's psychosomatic abilities, etc. (Psychosomatics are another ability gone wrong.)
- Reptilian games, reptilian minds. (The reptilian primitive brain appears to be at the root of the psychosomatic mind.)
- The graves of every psychosomatic (entity), etc.
- Universal friendship. (Above psychic warfare.)
© Edmund Meadows, as part of the Viking Spiritual Remote Viewing (Fifth Internet edition), ISBN No 0 9524450 50, August 2005.