M23. Paranoid Schizophrenia, Ability or Curse.
The knowledge of the writer on this subject tends to be second hand, as he is a great believer in the Physical Universe. However he does admit to being as paranoid about vampires and other unwanted Ghosts of the Dead as most people are about fleas. He has been trying to understand certain aspects of human behaviour which have puzzled him. Command procedures have been omitted from this section as there are too many examples elsewhere on this web site.
Consider the following concepts.
- The Physical Universe produced Life as a byproduct, and thus takes precedence over all universes created by life..
- The Physical Universe is a byproduct of Life or God, and is thus inferior to them.
- Section S01 on Conscious Walking putting one's attention on the environment is recommended for anyone who feels their grip on the physical universe could be greater
Schizophrenia, Ability or Curse.
- Anyone who tells their doctor that they are hearing voices will be quickly referred to a psychiatrist.
- When politicians tell us of Weapons of Mass Destruction which can not be found, we are expected to believe in their sanity. It is noticeable that psychiatrists appear to be very silent on this matter, probably for fear of jumping off the gravy train and losing their salaries.
- There is no such thing as pure evil. It is just that some entities have curious views on how best to survive.
- The writer is getting very cynical as to what is sane or insane, good or evil. He now just works on the maxim "If it produces malice, then purge it".
Hysteria and Paranoia.
- Clinical schizophrenia is the result of a hyperactive imagination, which is currently out of control and personal discipline.
- Without imagination, we would be mighty short of books, literature, films and TV. These are things which make life comfortable.
- Potential schizophrenics are the people who have constructed our religions, and have constructed universes in which it is comfortable to live. These universes tend to be inferior to the Physical Universe.
- The political party which sells us the most desirable universe is the one which is going to win the next election.
- The successful schizophrenic convinces everyone else to live in his universe, which makes him top of the food chain of appreciation. The unsuccessful ones land up in the loony bin.
- Schizophrenia must be an aid to human survival, or it would have been bred out long ago.
Thought and Imagination.
- Anyone who forgets to pay enough attention to the physical universe is liable to develop clinical psychiatric disorders.
- Once one has created a universe, one must defend it. These defence mechanisms are commonly called paranoia.
- Paranoia develops hysteria and mania as tools of defence. If hysteria is directed outwards, then it takes the form of telepathy and mind control. If hysteria is not allowed to flow outwards, then it takes the form of hysterical or psychosomatic medical illness.
- Hysteria is an energy flow. Use it if you can use and tame it.
- Schizophrenics are very short of love. They tend to pull in the Souls of the Dead who are even shorter on love. This results in a terrible deficit of love for self and others. A remedy for this deficit is to command them to create love for themselves.
- The writer often receives cries for help (by email or phone) from people in distress. In the first instance he always takes the person in distress at their face value. (There is always enough rubbish around to justify this action.) If the reply is "Nothing you are doing is doing any good, but you have got to help me", then the writer assumes they are not what they say they are, and drops them like a hot potato. Cults and university psychology departments often use this ploy to tie psychics up in knots. If the person in distress is genuine they will always acknowledge your help. Not acknowledging one's help is a sign of not being genuine.
- No one who has schizophrenia will admit to it.
- Schizophrenics are well known for multiple identities. It does help if these entities can be made to talk or telepath with each other, which will break down the boundaries.
- The Wind of Change (Surt) can pull the rug from beneath anyone's feet at any time.
Insanities. The following list is used by the writer when purging.
- In the British Middle Ages, insanity was considered to be contagious. In modern times, insanity is not considered to be contagious. The truth is somewhere in between.
- People may keep their thoughts and imaginations to themselves, or they may telepath them. People who do not telepath their minds do not distribute malice and therefore do not invite retaliation.
- Any entity who wishes to vampire or telepathically control other people must keep their activities below the threshold of detection. Once a person detects a vampire or mind controller, they will do all in their power to purge it, even if this means changing their religion or finding a priest.
- Given enough imagination within personal relationships, all things are possible. Thus magic and telepathy become realities. The partner with the most imagination will be the dominant one.
- It appears that imagination with respect to the physical universe both produces psychic activity and keeps the Patents Office busy. Imagination with too little respect for the physical universe leads to clinical schizophrenia.
- Schizophrenia is at the the heart of all main stream religion and the occult. They could not exist without it. They want you to ignore the importance of the physical universe, and for you to be good little compliant slaves. The same can be said about the Genetic Engineering engrams mentioned in M22.
- Schizophrenics tend to create thought forms which can persist even after death. Thus gods, satans and demons can be created. These are often created to protect things of value. The most common cause of the living dead is unfinished business in the last life.
- Schizophrenia centers around the Akashic element of Water (emotion). False calls for help are a common form of vampirism.
- Schizophrenics have a great capacity for inviting in vampires, past lives and other ghosts of the dead. Thus occultists raise demons to help them gain covert power over other people. These entities tell the victim how great they are, and the occultist believes the lie.
- Clinical paranoia involves the defence of the ghosts of yesterday, and the defence of activities which can not stand up to public discussion. The issues being defended may be conscious or subconscious.
- Paranoia is a great psychic cleansing tool. Like anger it must be directed against the right target or be counter-productive. A great trick of politicians and religions is to get one angry over subjects which are not that important, so that one does not get angry over what they want to protect.
- Paranoia is great for protecting one's own schizophrenic or psychic creations, and for destroying unwanted creations from other people. It is also useful for dispatching unwelcome ghosts of the dead and yesterday's creations. Paranoia needs to be kept dynamic.
Shamanism. In cultures where this occurs, the shaman is expected to go into an altered state of reality, and return with news of the best hunting grounds, words of wisdom, the solutions to peoples' problems, and good folk stories. He is expected to return fully to the physical universe. If he does not deliver the goods and return properly, he will be ridiculed and the village elders will look for a new shaman. The shaman may have to learn how to be more in contact with the physical universe in normal life than his fellow men. Modern remote viewing and Spiritualism follow similar lines.
Targets. Trying to take responsibility for ones thoughts in not on in the first instance, as too many thoughts originate outside. Thus target other people's thoughts first. Only take responsibility for one's own thoughts when one has run out of outside material. Personal responsibility is essential but it does not have to be first. Everything is suspect till it is above the responsibility barrier. The following are suggested targets to use in one's current meditational command list.
- Paranoia. (Once one has created a universe, one must prevent other people from destroying or dismantling that universe.)
- Hysteria and Mania.
- Criminality. (Most psychotic behaviour would be considered criminal by other people if found out.)
- Insanity. (This tends to be the insanity of knowing one is insane.)
- Psychiatry. (This controls what is regarded as sane and insane.)
Use remote psychotherapy to clean up any paranoid schizophrenics who are disturbing your serenity. Only use the positive stuff otherwise you will be as bad as they are. However please leave loving your neighbour to Gay Lib.
- My / our / every thought.
- Every thought, imagination.
- Every thinker, telepath, vampire.
- Everyone who is greater than oneself, etc.
- Total personal responsibility for thought.
- Total personal responsibility for imagination.
- Total personal responsibility for telepathy.
- Total personal responsibility for healing, psychic ability. (Everything is suspect till it is above the responsibility barrier.)
- Total personal responsibility for responsibilities. (Some of our responsibilities may be to some rather curious entities.)
- Total personal responsibility.
- Confession and forgiveness.
- Every psychological engineer. (Get the genetic engineers.)
- Anger. (Always a great cleaner.)
- Total personal paranoia. (An even better cleaner.)
- Total personal psychic ability.
© Edmund Meadows, as part of the Viking Spiritual Remote Viewing (Third Internet edition), ISBN No 0 9524450 50, April 2004.