This section is meant to be used with the command procedures in sections S01 to S07. Those who have not tried using these sections will be at a disadvantage. The missing ingredient is full blooded Viking intention.
Telepathy tends to follow the rules laid down by Dr Andrija Puharic in his book "Beyond telepathy" (1962). In the cases he investigated, the receiver was in a relaxed state of mind, while the sender was in extreme distress like being half buried in a collapsed trench. Now if an occultist can put you in distress, then he may be in a position to read your mind. However the occultist is usually so predatory that he is compulsively telepathing in order to gain mind control over new converts. This puts him at a disadvantage to anyone working on the lines of this web site, so that his mind can be read. All immortal minds are predatory, they have to be for their own survival. Entities within (as in schizophrenia) have to communicate with each other by telepathy, as to do otherwise would admit that they are within and not outside as they would like you to think. The greatest telepaths are probably all locked up in secure hospitals.
Types of Thought. There are at least 5 main types with any number of variations. People generally use a mixture, even if they they claim only to use one. It is best to use as many types as possible.
Telepathy is a substandard form of communication as compared with the written or spoken word. It can only effect a person if it is around for long enough. However it does add colour to other communications. In the case of group telepathy and minds, one has to fight one's way past all the junk put out by the paranoid schizophrenics and criminal lunatics.
- Verbal thought. Thinking in words.
- Pictorial thought. Thinking in pictures or symbols.
- Conceptual thinking. Conceptual thought deals with abstract thought and ideas, the relationship between abstract thoughts and ideas, and also abstract diagrams.
- Conceptual Telepathy. This is similar to conceptual thinking, but deals with the interactions and relationships between the minds of people. If one can add telekinesis and psi to this, then one is adding teeth. There are times and places for being part of a group or universal mind, and other times when this is not appropriate.
- Methods of thought yet to be discovered. Conceptual thinking is hard enough for many people to understand. Conceptual telepathy is worse. All other methods are off the scale of conscious understanding.
The Acquired Memory Syndrome is unfortunately the source of much of the occult, past lives and other such phenomena. It deals with the acquisition of false memories. It also accounts for multiple past lives for the same time period. Consider the following. Keep what is useful and purge the rest.
- My / our / your telepathy, etc.
- Every proxy telepath. (Vampires entities acting as substitute telepathic entities.)
- Every rogue telepath, Akashic telepath, one way telepath, telepathic engram, etc.
- Every telepath who is greater than God, Satan, Man, etc.
- The telepathy of XXX, etc.
- Every telepath who matters.
- Every Ancient One. (Within or without, some of these are so old they behave as ancient engrams.)
- Every Original One, Original Engram, etc.
- Every Holy One, Holy Engram, etc.
- Every conceptual telepath, etc.
- My / our / your acquired memories, etc.
- Every original circularity (going around in circles).
- Every original crime, sin, etc.
- Every original genetic entity, past lives, ET, etc.
- Every conception download. (Usually genetic entities.)
- Every assumption download. (Usually past lives entities and about 3 months after birth.)
- Every birth download. (Usually zodiacs.)
- Every grand master of akashic law, every policeman of occult law.
- Every grand master of the acquired memory syndrome.
- Every grand master, grand mistress.
- Every downloader of akashic law, akashic hierarchies, akashic circularity, the acquired memory syndrome.
- Every original downloader.
© Edmund Meadows, as part of the Viking Spiritual Remote Viewing (Second Internet edition), ISBN No 0 9524450 50, February 2003.