M01. Tables of Emotion for Body, Mind and Spirit.
A Table of Reptilian Brain Emotions.
The reptilian brain is the brain we have inherited from our reptilian ancestor, and includes the third eye or pineal gland. The left and right hand sides of the brain were developed later. It becomes apparent that the following emotions belong to the reptilian brain, and not as we thought to spirit. This is to aid the survival of the family, working outwards from there. This table is not linear. There is no logic. These emotions are the drivers of telepathy.
These are very primitive emotions and their misuse leads on to other emotions previously attributed to spirit. One is naturally programmed to be responsible to one's family, to love one's family and forgive all transgressions. These emotions are hijacked by politics and religion, which is the price of civilisation.
- Control of others (a little dubious).
- Ownership of other people.
- Destruction (which should be against the enemies of the family).
- Failure (assume another identity, religion, Akasha, emotions of spirit, etc.)
- Distress (a cry for help).
A TABLE of BODY EMOTIONS.
This is a combination from observation, psychiatric and other sources.
- Survival for all.
- Survival for self.
- Concealed hostility.
- Survival for no one.
The above table takes no account of emotions above enthusiasm, like Work, Exhilaration, and Enlightenment as they are not body emotions. Also no account is taken of the Fates Worse than Death like Blame, Shame and Regret, for a body cannot drop below Death.
The writer has spent much time trying to work out a table of emotions for Mind and Spirit. The problem is that these are forever changing. If however we use the emotions of a body as a model, then a consistent pattern emerges which is highly usable in practice.
If one admits being an Ego with 2 other entities within, then one will be at 3 different emotional levels, one for each entity. If one gets into a higher level on a high, then the body will experience emotion out of this World. If a higher level comes into play on a low, then the body is liable to experience a fate worse than death.
THE TABLE OF EMOTIONS FOR THE MIND.
This can also be called "The Games of God". Some of the less obvious identities associated with these emotions are included in brackets. This is a working list and may contain a few purely body emotions. This list contains godship. As every god has a satan or yesterday's god, and yesterday's god having a satan before him, this list has multiple levels. Actually the original prototype god is Total Personal Responsibility. When we get back to this level, all mind and its associated problems vanish.
THE FATES WORSE THAN DEATH. The Pit. This is a problem to anyone coming in for the first time. Once in the emotions of the mind, there are so many layers that the fates are not the problem.
- Free Will (Outside all emotions). In theory at least one had the choice to dabble in control of one's fellow entities.
- Group Responsibility. Objectives.
- Mutual Minds, Total Group Responsibility, Responsibility for Objectives and what we wish to do (in the future).
- Enthusiasm (total command of all known abilities). (This may belong to the body, but it is useful to put it here.)
- Work, Play.
- The games we play, the work we do.
- Body Games, God Games, actions, the Games of God.
- Conspiracies (other peoples games).
- Matter, Energy, Space and Time Games.
- Control, Godship. (Conservatism).
- The Creation of Illusion and Delusion.
- Every God, Avatar, Spirit Guide, Status Quo, Establishment, Censorship.
- "I am the Lord thy God."
- The sins of God.
- Serenity, Enlightenment, Balance Point, Beauty. (Boredom.)
- Survival (the quality of).
- Perestroika (rebel against the status quo and establishment).
- Pure Malice.
- Every Psychic Warrior, Black Magician.
- Anger (clear away all rubbish).
- Responsibility (byte the bullet).
- Suppression, Repression.
- Every Suppressive, Psi Suppressive.
- Panic (fear).
- Love (sympathy).
- Proselytise, Spin the Blarney.
- Consciousness (start of).
- Pick a winning identity and abandon one's own.
- Guilt, Responsibility equals blame.
- Punishing the guilty. (A sin of Northern and Western Europe.)
- Revenge. (A sin of Sicily and Eastern Europe.)
- The Controller, Control of others.
- The Slave Owner.
- The Slave.
- The Puppet.
- The Cabbage.
- Pick a lower universe, if there is one.
THE EMOTIONS OF SPIRIT. The Games of Spirit are little different to ordinary emotions as they do not belong to anything resembling a fossilised mind. They do contain the start of psi, but moral codes are the great limiting factors, and there are too many of them. By the time one gets into this, the ordinary subconscious is near empty. Spirit is completely amoral. Good and evil are just part of the Great Game. Spirit claims no sex. It leaves the title of God to its pale imitators. It has no objection to anyone cleaning up the Game, for that rejuvenates the Great Game. Note that minds create, but Spirit synthesises.
THE TOTALITIES. These are the original prototypes of mind until we forgot to take full responsibility for our actions. These are also the prototypes for all the better archetypes. They are states but can be treated as entities or gods. One can assume that everybody has one of each within. The most important is Total Personal Responsibility. Totality still exists in layers. Love and healing are sub-standard emotions, and thus cannot be Totalities. Any emotion or attribute above anger can be included.
- Infinity (outside all emotions).
- Totality (total command of all abilities, known and unknown), Invincibility.
- Work, Play. (The games of Spirit.) Conspiracies (other peoples games).
- Postulation and Construction.
- The use of knowledge.
- Intelligence Gathering (another name for ESP) and Discovery.
- Moral Codes (my moral codes, Spirit morality).
- Moral codes, the rules of psi, gods, controllers and guardians.
- The sins of Spirit.
- The creation of emotional and logical memes.
- The creation of emotional and logical minds and Zodiacs.
- Balance Point, Enlightenment, Serenity.
- The Psi Warrior.
- Physical Telekinesis.
- Psi Survival, Personal Survival, Rejuvenation.
- The Barbarian. (Raw Spirit waking up.)
- Anger (clear the decks of rubbish).
- War (eternal conflict). Punish the guilty.
- Psi crime.
- Covert psi.
- Psi suppression.
- Panic (freeze).
- Viewing (I am only looking; I am harmless).
- Reverse Psi.
- Psi Consciousness (start of).
- Fossilised Psi.
- The emptiness of Spirit.
- Psi Death.
- Fates worse than Psi Death (create or find a mind where one can succeed,
instead of being a psi failure).
These can be raised up a level by using SPIRIT instead of Personal.
- Spirit individuality.
- Total postulation.
- The emptiness of Spirit. (As totalities are elements of mind, one must be prepared to throw them away.)
- The Fool. (See the Fool in the Tarot pack. The God who gave away the (psychological or zodiac) Universe (because it was not worth having).)
- Every Totality.
- Total Personal Beingness.
- Total Personal Co-ordination (of Totalities).
- Total Personal Completion.
- Total Personal Work.
- Total Personal Ability.
- Total Personal Power.
- Total Personal Control.
- Total Personal Creation.
- Total Personal Destruction (of all rubbish). (Source of the Fire Spirit.)
- Total Personal Psychic Self Defence.
- Total Personal Anger. (Watch thy blood pressure.)
- Total Personal Responsibility.
- Total Personal Meditation. (The prototype for thought.)
- Total Personal Cleanliness.
- Total Personal Observation.
- Total Personal Reality.
- Total Personal Consciousness.
- Total Personal Disconnection from all minds. (One can always reconnect later on one's own terms.)
- Total Personal Ownership.
- Total Personal Ownership of Psi.
© Edmund Meadows, as part of the Viking Spiritual Remote Viewing (first Internet edition), ISBN No 0 9524450 50, December 2001.
© Edmund Meadows, as part of the Viking Remote Viewing (Fourth Internet edition). ISBN No 0 9524450 42, October 1997, May 1998, October 1998, February 1999.
Parts taken from the Viking Way to Infinity (Fourth Internet Edition),
ISBN No 0 9524450 34, August 1997.