R1. Introduction to Remote Viewing.
REMOTE VIEWING is a new name for an old ability. There is a joke going around that the Americans could have saved themselves much money if they had bothered to read the works of Edgar Cayce (psychic and healer - 1877 to 1945). The US Government does not read the works of psychics, so they reinvented the wheel. It is also officially defined as an all male activity, but in practice this is anything but true. It is best to remember that remote viewing has one foot in the occult and one foot in scientific psychology and the mundane World. Unfortunately the 2 sides do not talk to each other. On one hand, many the old rules of demonology still apply. On the other hand, if one gains sensitive knowledge and reveals it to the wrong people, one can get sent to jail. Also it can be guaranteed to break the laws of science, psychology and every religious theology.
When the CIA invented the Remote Viewing Protocol in the 1970s for the psychic viewing of Russian activities, they broke a basic rule of war. On inventing a new weapon, one should next invent the counter weapon, which they did not do. The counter weapon is Remote Psychotherapy, which coupled with Remote Viewing makes a formidable combination. It is also very good for one's Karma, and winds up the ungodly no end. Some people get the same results as remote viewers by dowsing, intuition and other methods, so there is considerable overlap.
DEFINITION. Remote viewing is the ability of a person to project their conscious observation, to a distant location in the physical universe, to see or sense what is there. Distance is no object as even the stars are within reach. Also there are no limits in time. The past is fixed and incommutable. The future is variable but the number of probable overall futures has limits. A good starting subject for historical remote viewing is "Sex in the Middle Ages". The writer is a verbal and conceptual thinker, and is low on pictorial thinking. Thus he is poor on pictorial remote viewing and is better at remote sensing of ideas and moral codes. He is expert as a defender and in psychic self defence. There are 5 common methods in circulation.
Body to body communication to send someone to a target does not work. This just invokes conscious mind, memory or imagination. Spirit to spirit communication or any form of telepathy bypasses the mind and gets results. The writer does not believe mind games are any help, but successful card game gamblers may contradict him. Any sort of spirit game can give remote viewing accidentally.
PSYCHIC ABILITIES probably vary more according to the motives and objectives of the user, than anything else.
- COLLEGE. A group of students meets at say 9.00 am in the morning and elect a target. The target walks off into the city at 9.30 in order to find somewhere to inspect between 10.00 and 10.15. Between 10.00 and 10.15, the remaining students write down on a sheet of paper what they think the target can see by linking into him. Scoring is done by an adjudicator taking the target's description and the test results from 6 tests. The adjudicator then matches the results against descriptions. The individual student is then judged on how closely the adjudicator's matching matches reality. (University of Wales, Cardiff).
- GANSFELD. Zenner cards are now out of favour as being too boring. A pack of Zenner cards has only 5 simple symbols, while a pack of playing cards has 52. Emotion is now deemed desirable in the scientific establishment, and quite rightly too. The target watches an emotional video clip chosen at random from a choice of 4. The other students in another room have to link in or guess which clip it is. Gansfeld is also associated with sensory deprivation techniques. Chance results will be 25%, while the usual score is about 37.5% and statistically significant. The University of Coventry (UK) test in the series had the unique distinction of only scoring 12.5%, as the test involved a group of lecturers who argued who was the best sender. They invoked reverse psi, but the results were still statistically significant.
- CRV or Co-ordinate Remote Viewing. This is used by the military and was developed at SRI (Stanford Research Institute) in California by Ingo Swann. The viewer is given a set of map co-ordinates by the sender and is told to link in and see what he can see at those co-ordinates. Now when a target goes on the list for remote viewing, it is given a random set of co-ordinates that remain with the target for so long as it is on the books. When the writer tried this out successfully, it was with real map co-ordinates. This method does have the advantage that the viewer has no idea of the subject beforehand. It is easier to remember a picture of the Statue of Liberty that to remote view it.
- PSYCHOMETRY. This is popular in Spiritualist Churches. The medium or student picks up an article or possession not knowing who it is from. They then link into the owner and give a description of that person. Most people take the article in both hands. However when the writer does it, he first takes it in his right hand to get the logical left hand brain reading. Then he holds it in the left hand to get the right hand brain intuitive reading. One of the articles of faith of Spiritualists is a belief in personal responsibility
- THE POLICEMAN'S NOSE. This is an intuitive ability by some policemen to detect malice or other emotion in individuals within a group of suspects. He who bears most malice against the Police or the most unspoken emotion is probably the villain. A good policeman is a high responsibility taker.
THE WRITER'S METHODS. The writer came into remote viewing accidentally from psychic self defence. He was helping to find speakers for a conference on the paranormal when he wrote to a remote viewer not knowing he was a member of the intelligence services. He remote viewed the writer. The writer thought he was under a black magic attack and defended himself to match. The remote viewer lost and the writer got mail tapped until he complained to the Police. He still has trouble telling the difference between being remote viewed, a black magic attack or someone just bearing malice towards him. The ordinary remote viewer sprays around too much malice or too much of his own mind for the writer's liking, due to lack of spirit purification. Any third rate psychic can detect it. In theory anyone who comes in peace and goes in peace should be undetectable, but that does demand a high level of personal responsibility. The Americans military used to regularly remote view UK UFO conferences as a training exercise, and were detectable.
- REMOTE VIEWING has the base line of seeing or sensing objects or people in present time. As some people are pictorial thinkers, while others are verbal or conceptual, what one "sees" will vary from person to person. Other variables include motives, objectives, psychic ability, and expert knowledge on what is being viewed.
- MILITARY. Who would employ a soldier who loves the enemy, or who can bite back at his superiors? Spirituality is not regarded as a virtue, and so the casualty rate can exceed the accepted 10%. It is a case of view now and recover later.
- THE CURIOUS. Remote viewing is about the only way of viewing the inside of a computer microchip or a flying saucer. In both cases expert knowledge is needed to really understand what is there. In the case of extra-terrestrials, go in peace and leave in peace, if one does not want retaliation. The Russians report that deaf mutes are the best telepaths. Most ETs are telepathic but do not have the power of speech. Man has the power of speech which is a blessing as it allows free will, but is not that telepathic. In a telepathic society there can be little free will. Our telepathic noise is obnoxious to most ETs.
- DEFENDERS like the writer see remote viewing as an extension of psychic self defence, and as a way of keeping the world free of malice from obsolete gods, fossilised minds and their modern human equivalents.
- DOWSING has the base line of locating chemical substances and minerals by detecting subtle vibrations not known to current science. It has a great appeal to engineers who see it as a purely mechanical exercise.
- SPIRITUAL CLAIRVOYANCE has the base line of proving life after death. It appeals to the spiritually inclined, those who fear death, and those who have lost loved ones. If one watches clairvoyants closely, one can see examples of just about every other psychic ability. The same goes for the other disciplines.
Like the Klingons, we Vikings kill our gods and take their place. In the tradition of the Viking God Thor (defender of the Gods, defender of the people and slayer of the Frost Giants of illusion), the writer no longer bothers to remote view in the conventional sense. He just locates on malice, neutralises it and returns it to sender, no matter where it comes from. When a person bears malice, they leave their defence shields down otherwise the malice could not get out to reach its target. While the attacker's defences are down the target can remote view the mind of the attacker. In the case of ETs, one has to go looking for technical malice towards the human race in general, which means scraping the barrel.
EMOTION - INTEREST. There must be high interest or other emotion on the parts of both the sender and remote viewer to make the exercise worth while for them. If one passes the Statue of Liberty every day (or any other statue), then it is hard to generate any emotion for that statue. It is well to watch one's motives, as these may be read by the target if human. The remote viewer must be in a relaxed state of mind. Descriptions of the necessary states used by such people as the American military, sound like pieces out of ancient grimores on black magic. Extremes like these and auto hypnosis are not really necessary. A person should be able to prepare themselves within 5 minutes, once the needs of the body are satisfied and a person is a normal state.
EMOTION - RESPONSIBILITY. Responsibility is an emotion of the mind and not the body and is a corner stone of the mind. Most religious people when they get into these emotions, stop on the lowest active mind emotion which is love, and believe they have found the Kingdom of Heaven. There are plenty of higher emotions of the mind. Those who wish to join the gods must take on the responsibility level of a god. There are no saviours for would be gods. Morality, virtue, spirituality, holiness, submission, servitude and purity are for followers. They are not attributes of a god. For remote viewing, claimed holiness, claimed spirituality, claimed purity and claimed enlightenment (real or imagined) count for nothing. Levels of personal responsibility, responsibility to one's fellow men, the responsibility to handle knowledge gained, and a willingness to control the environment are all important. They are on a far more real and absolute scale. To quote the Xfiles, "Mulder, you could not handle the truth". Mulder is a responsibility taker, but he is being told that his responsibility level is nothing when compared with members of the NWO (New World Order). Both sides are high responsibility takers, but there is a difference in morality. If one wishes to step outside the body, the emotions of mind and spirit must be used, as the emotions of the body are there to look after the body.
Whether anyone can do it probably depends on their responsibility level. Anyone is liable to get quite a shock with their first success, and one just has to pick oneself up and adjust responsibility levels, or never do it again. The price of exceeding one's responsibility level is paranoia, or a feeling that everyone is out to get you. Anyone going remote viewing must take responsibility for knowing about what they find and how they or anyone else will use the information. The saying "Absolute power corrupts absolutely" is nonsense. Absolute power does demand absolute responsibility.
Do not try remote viewing on anyone with a higher responsibility level than yourself, otherwise you will get retaliation. A target on a lower responsibility level than the viewer will not detect anything. A target on a higher responsibility level than the viewer will detect it, and return your emotions to sender. Many of the real responsibility takers are in such places as the intelligence agencies. Those members who cannot take enough responsibility for their actions lose their sanity. William B. Davies, who plays the Cigarette Smoking Man in the Xfiles, has a party piece. He argues that CSM is the good guy who will take responsibility for you from cradle to grave, while Mulder is the jerk. He has a good point, judging by the laughter from the audience who mostly prefer Mulder's morality. There are plenty of people around who will take responsibility for you (and some can even take responsibility for their own actions), but you have to pay a price. If you let others take responsibility for you, then you cannot remote view. At first try inanimate objects, as they cannot bite back.
EXTRA TERRESTRIALS. Among the major ET players, the Greys are probably the best target. For all their many faults, they are far more logical and far less self righteous than we are. The Nordics have a higher responsibility level. They also consider themselves to be spiritually perfect, which is a debatable point. The Reptiles are unlikely to actually harm anyone, but are the best at giving people severe shocks (the Fires of Purgatory).
DEFENDERS. Most key military sites have defenders. These are remote viewers with an extra high responsibility level, whose job it is to stop to stop others looking in. When one meets one of these it is best to examine one's motives. Nothing is lost by backing off. It is bad manners to remotely view the defence sites of one's own country. The writer is a defender of the British UFO community and the British people against undue ET actions. A leading British remote viewer takes a personal interest in defending Tony Blair's government, to whom he is grateful. It is the duty of a taxpayer to defend government departments that do the job for which they are paid.
PSYCHIC VIRUSES AND MEMES. These are basically the same thing. The Military cannot use an occult term as they are scientists, so they have invented a new one. A meme is a psychic, emotional, telepathic or black magic charge, hex or machine, one sends to some else to do them harm or clip their ability. There is a strong link to illusion and delusion. A positive meme is something one uses on oneself as an article of faith for the purposes of psychic self defence. All minds may be nothing more than chains of memes. In this case look for master memes and universal memes that control the chains. We construct memes all the time to prevent having to solve problems more than once, and to avoid thinking.
SILENCE can be golden. One must take responsibility for what one discovers and finds out. Finding out details of a military base and details of one's last incarnation share one thing. Revelation can land one in much trouble.
THE NEW WORLD ORDER. There has always been an NWO. One has only to look at the stories of Moses. They are people who are prepared to lead and take responsibility for the rest of society. They also modify the Universal Subconscious and define the gods of the time. The Vatican has done this on a far larger scale. Why not join the NWO and become one of the modifiers.
SCEPTICS AND DEBUNKERS. The average level of psi, is that of negative psi, so there is plenty of negative psi around. Most of the sceptics and debunkers are very able at it. See Remote Responsibility to handle this problem.
ACCURACY AND RELIABILITY. Seeing with eyes is notorious for only seeing part of an event or object. Partial views are normal. Remote viewing is even less reliable. To a third party, the views of one count for very little. The agreed views of 3 remote viewers out of 6, start to have credibility. The writer usually locates the players in an event, purging all malice. By the time this is done, the event has normally passed from view, and so he may have little idea of what actually happened.
TEACHING REMOTE VIEWING. This is hard to do, as psi is an attribute of Spirit and is above any mind. Unfortunately all words and pictures are functions of mind. The best advice is just do it. The limiting factors are.
The best advice is to set up a test with some friends. Dr Andrija Puharich reports that in most cases of natural telepathy, the sender is agitated or in distress, while the receiver is in a relaxed frame of mind. The writer has found that all forms of telepathy and psi run on emotion and not logic.
- Whether one is consciously agreeable to the psi ability in question.
- Whether one is subconsciously agreeable. This can be handled by remote responsibility.
- The limits set by one's genetic make-up. We can not do much about this one.
- The constraints of society. This is a problem for remote responsibility.
Provided it does not put one off for life, there is a wealth of detail in "A Textbook for Scientific Remote Viewing" by Courtney Brown PhD. There is a link in the Remote Viewing list on this site. With the type of viewing Dr Brown handles, he has to over pedantic and careful.
- Find a quiet place for a group of people, free of disturbances, with plenty of paper and pencils.
- Nominate a sender.
- The sender has to think of a series of places that are of interest to him. He then writes the names of the targets or places on slips of paper together with a date or time period. He then places each in an envelope, and writes 2 random 4 digit numbers on the outside of each envelope. The sender then gives the group each set of random numbers in turn, with a suitable time period between each, say 5 minutes. This is to allow the members of the group to get their thoughts down on paper regarding the targets.
- When the group have written down all they can, the sender can give the target. The members of the group can then reveal what they have written and the pictures they have drawn.
- Any arguments or rivalry will reduce future results.
- One should concentrate on what one has got right or part right. What one has got wrong should be regarded as noise. It is quite usual to get a shock the first time one gets more things correct than can be expected by chance. In this case, sit down and adjust responsibility levels.
- Repeat the procedure using the next target.
- Repeat the procedure using another sender.
- A further refinement, not for first timers, is to allow the group a few minutes to get initial reactions of a target. The sender then asks the group to draw line under what they have done. The sender then gives a few hints and the group start looking again.
- A number of things can get in the way and reduce results.
- Any obvious control by the sender will reduce results. He is there to guide and not officiously control.
- Personal problems may be present before the target co-ordinates are given. Write them down and get them out of the way.
- If the sender does not give a time period with the target, it is far too easy to view the right place at the wrong time.
- Predictions of what the target will be before the co-ordinates are given, should also be written down.
- Deductions and conclusions as to what the target is should also be got out of the way by writing them down. The game is to describe the target and not to guess what it is. Deductions are second rate impressions and descriptions.
- Write down all impressions no matter how bizarre. They may become obvious and be expanded once the target is revealed. If they are not written down, other people will assume they came after the target was revealed.
- Check lists are a great help. A simple one is look at ground level, below ground, up in the air or none of these.
ETHICS. The writer has 2 basic rules.
- Never do anything to other people that one is not prepared to do to oneself. In the case of remote meditation, that one should not use any procedure that one would not use on oneself. A person should try to bring other people up to his responsibility level. To reduce another's ability will only reduce one's own, and involve everyone in a dwindling spiral. Memes should only be used as a last resort. This also means that the writer may not kill anyone, send them any disease, or have them sent to prison.
- The other rule is that in the case of a personal attack by a third party, to fight to the death, increasing one's ability and responsibility to cope with the menace. To do otherwise will mean one having to accept a reduced ability level.
THE OLD RULES OF BLACK MAGIC still apply
- The worst thing one can do to a Black magician, is to return his gifts to sender. If one only sends what one is prepared to use on oneself, there is no harm done if it is returned. Sending enlightenment to those who do not wish to be enlightened, sends them crazy.
- If one feels under attack, then try to find out the attacker's name. In practice, getting a fix on his group or job description, is usually good enough.
BINDING DOWN THE MIND. Anyone who believes in this should read the story in the Norse Sagas, about the binding of the Fenrir wolf by Odin and Tyr. The wolf returns in the Ragnarok (apocalypse) to devour Odin. The military believe in binding, but then their personnel are only cannon fodder. This is why the writer can detect military remote viewers so easily. Empty the mind instead.
FLYTRAPS. These are sites that often contain nothing of value. They look interesting and attractive targets. They have defenders to catch the unwary. In another sense, this web site is a fly trap, as the writer will have to handle flak from those who do not believe that man should be free.
THE OBJECTIVES OF THIS SITE.
HAZARDS OF REMOTE VIEWING include -
- To give the reader the basic tools to get him in the right state of mind to remote view.
- To give the structure of the mind, as found by remote viewing, by the writer.
- An individual's karma is his own, and no one else can say what it is. He must discover it for himself and take responsibility for it.
- All knowledge of life, the universe and all that, has to be discovered by the individual, for he has to take responsibility for what he discovers.
- The reader should assume that 75% of detail is missing. This is only intended as a skeleton.
- Anyone who wants the writer's original workings will have to look under "Obsolete Writings by the Webmaster"
- Quite a bit of material on this site has not been published before. The writer is not infallible. The reader is responsible for finding all mistakes and omissions out for himself. The writer is not going to deprive him of the fun.
DRUGS. There are no known drugs to help, as a person must take responsibility for the knowledge they gain. One can always try the magazine NEXUS for suitable legal substances.
- Even inanimate objects have human friends. The Statue of Liberty has many friends and a few enemies. Every time one links into person, one is liable to pick up some of their mind. Personal responsibility is the best defence.
- Remote viewing a person on a higher responsibility level may result in the target picking up some of your mind and returning it to sender. Keep your motives clean. The writer rarely bothers to view, but only locates malice and makes the sender responsible for their actions.
- According to David Morehouse, the Military make psychiatric drugs readily available to their remote viewers to keep down nightmares. This is no substitute for personal enlightenment and responsibility.
- The writer has found in his own work, that heroin addiction is far too common in certain sectors of military remote viewing.
- If you do not remote view the wrong people, they do not know you exist. The old KGB was supposed to have had a little line in transmitting illness to their enemies. Jim Schnabel reports that too many American remote viewers died in the 80s by cancer, leukaemia and heart attacks for mere coincidence. Personal responsibility is the best defence.
- Much of remote viewing is all about linkages. If you remote view another person, then you link into that person, and are liable to get access to all his links. These links can then work in the reverse direction back to the original viewer, resulting in a load of mental rubbish arriving back. The writer knows a few people who have made too many links.
- Similarly if one detects malice from a remote viewing source, it may be someone using that remote viewing source as a link, and sending malice. Neutralise the right enemy.
© Edmund Meadows, as part of the Viking Spiritual Remote Viewing (first Internet edition), ISBN No 0 9524450 50, July 2001.
© Edmund Meadows, as part of the Viking Remote Viewing (Second Internet edition). ISBN No 0 9524450 42, October 1997, May 1998.