S08. Current Meditational Model.
Under Permanent Construction.
This deals with the current meditational model in principle. We can not give a model in detail, as this is forever changing to suite current requirements.
Any meditational list has a series of commands. A command generally has a subject (eg I), an action (eg reincarnate), and a target (eg enemies). There will also be various modifiers to designate tense, ownership, etc.
List Structure. Any such list has -
This is a common type of procedure used for ritual magic. In a Christian Church service, the Lord's Prayer is commonly used to set the scene. However as it is so overused, it has little effect but to set the scene. Genuine prayer must be from the heart, and fresh each time, and thus is unlikely to have any effect if repeated twice. In a church, close down may by walking out through the door, but for other forms of magic a close down is normally required.
- A check to see if one is on the right track. Asking a beingness to actually do something can be very upsetting to a beingness. If there is no abreaction switch to a different subject.
- A start to set the scene. This can be the same every time.
- A middle to do the work. One must avoid doing anything twice. The first time must come from the heart. Any second attempt will invoke a meme or memory, which is liable to do nothing. Let intuition be your guide.
- An end to close down the particular cycle. This can be the same every time.
List Template. Everything here needs to be changed in detail to suite personal requirements.
- (Check to see if the subject will work.)
- I will do.
- (If no abreaction then find another subject.)
- (The Start which can be somewhat static.)
- I will psi.
- I will ESP
- I will locate points in space.
- I will locate points in time.
- I will create total free anger.
- I will create total free zero.
- I will create total free disintegration
- I will create total free reincarnation.
- (If abreaction go back to start, and start again. This is regardless of any lack of abreaction on doing, as one has yet to go through the middle.)
- (The middle which must be kept dynamic, so that it can be kept reasonably new each time. This means constant change to suit requirements. This is to allow work from the heart and the avoidance of memes. See below for examples.)
- I will reincarnate my enemies.
- I will reincarnate everyone greater than my family.
- I will reincarnate everyone greater than my country.
- I will reincarnate everyone greater than God. (A good check on schizophrenics.)
- I will reincarnate everyone too big to handle. (Call their bluff.)
- I will reincarnate every agency. (Depends on what you think of them.)
- I will reincarnate everyone greater than the agencies. (One can go into individual agencies.)
- I will reincarnate every email tapper. (Not if you want them to read your email.)
- I will reincarnate everyone who has been betrayed.
- I will reincarnate every loyal (use your imagination and intuition). (Dead entities must be loyal to you as you are living and thus a source of energy. They would like you to think otherwise. Targets may be living enemies.)
- (If no abreaction in this section, then the subject is either exhausted, or the list needs changing.)
- (Close Down.)
- (Some suitable profanity.)
- (Go back to start.)
Subjects may be I, we, you or particular targets real or imagined. If there is no reaction on doing, then pick another subject. If You is used, the first hits will be against one's own alter-egos. Alter-egos claim to be outside entities, which is correct as they are outside the ego. However they are still part of the human package. Eventually one will break through to the outside entities who are causing one distress.
Weapons. Reincarnate is used in the above example. For other weaponry see M07.. , particularly Fire actions. Thus instead one can use Incinerate, Destroy, Telekine, Clear, Kill, etc, NB - it is near impossible to kill a living being by psychic means, but it is possible and desirable to kill obsolete dead entities. Use what ever works best at the time.
Telepathy only works if the target is in distress or has an overload. A common cause of distress is the defence of the target's own Tower of Babel. This telepathy can be turned around and returned to sender. Villains do not like this as it brings them up into real time. Friends with overloads from elsewhere will probably put any reduction of overload down to their superior intelligence. To receive telepathy, one must be in a relaxed state of mind. As the bulk of telepathy is emotional and has very little logic or data, it tends to be ignored by the higher brain, but read by the primitive reptilian brain.
Remote Viewing. Military CRV is probably superior to remote psychotherapy for intelligence data collection. However using remote psychotherapy is better if one wants to keep off prescription drugs, wants to stay in business, and wants to neutralise anyone who wants to attack. It is superior for psychic self defence. The world is full of crashed psychics; do not be one of them.