D20. Tidying up the Universal Subconscious.
UNCONTROL can be expanded further, but the lists below are in dubious order. As one rises, so one has to give up personal responsibility for group responsibility. This spells the end of anything one has been using as an ego. Anyway, egos are not that good for psi. The Water Ego went with the first and primary Enlightenment.
Below is the list of emotions above control. Make sure that the versions one is using are the real ones and not those of mentalism.
- Do what thou wilt, subject to the following.
- Do not do to others what one is not prepared to do to oneself.
- Do not command others to do what one is not prepared to do oneself.
- Be positive and beneficial towards oneself and others.
- If possible avoid being covert, for that will drag one down.
- Be pan-responsible for all actions.
- Total Freedom (subject to the limits of the Law).
- Total Ability (subject to the limits of one's genes, etc).
- Other Totalities as required.
- Empowerment and disempowerment.
- Empowerment of abilities.
- Disconnection and reconnection.
- Disconnection and reconnection to databanks and databases. (Is one using the right ones?)
- Adaptation of the environment.
- Adaptation to the environment.
- The Gods of co-operation.
- The Reorganisation of Gods.
- Pan-responsibility, Pan-survival, Pan-identity and the abolition of all egos and their substitutes.
- The Magician, Magic.
- Satanism and the misuse of control for personal advantage.
- Responsibility to oneself.
The late unlamented Senator McCarthy was famous for the question.
- Play, work.
- Intention, understanding, communication, observation.
The Communist Party is a problem to very few people today, but it does make a good basis for a question to ask straight into the Universal Subconscious. This is not to burn anyone at the stake, but to bring everything out into the open and let Karma do the rest. This will find out anyone using the Universal Subconscious to mask their actions. We are after covert actions, not overt ones. There is plenty of guilt in the Universal Subconscious and some may be closer to home than one expects. The Universal Subconscious is made up of people, and due to telepathy some of those in one's own little sector may be the other side of the World. Senator McCarthy must have been quite aware of how this sort of question can set people's teeth on edge, or he would not have used the question. However this does get into places which tamer procedures will not reach.
- Are you or have you ever been a member of the Communist Party.
These are one off commands but there are plenty of permutations. When one gets responses like the following, one has gone too far in the wrong direction.
- Are you or have you ever been a member of the (any intelligence agency)?
- Are you or have you ever been a member of the ....
- Are you or have you ever been my enemy?
- Are you or have you ever been my ....
- Do you or have you ever suppressed psi?
- Do you or have you ever suppressed ....
As the emphasis is on doing, the following additions is in order.
- Yes, of course I have.
- So what.
A COMMAND LIST can be created as follows as soon as one has found out how to handle the guilt of the Universal Subconscious. The user can pick his own targets.
- If not, why not?
- If so, why?
The above digs up all the substandard emotions in one's sector of the Universal Subconscious. Thus one has to be prepared for things like the following.
- Are you or have you ever been (anything)?
- Do you or have you ever done (anything)?
- Do you or will you ever do?
- Do you or will you ever psi?
- Do you or will you ever ESP, etc?
If something with more teeth is needed, try the following front end. There are plenty of variations.
- Do you or will you ever reorganise other people's -
- Fates worse than death, guilt, blame, shame, regret.
- Neurosis, psychosis, depression, mania, schizophrenia, paranoia, physical diseases.
- Mass, black clouds
- Apathy, grief, propitiation, fear, covert activity, hidden agendas.
- Are you or have you ever been.
- Do you or have you ever done.
- Do you or will you ever do.
- Do you or will you ever postulate.
- Do you or will you ever reorganise.
- Do you or will you ever un-postulate.
- Do you or will you ever create.
- Do you or will you ever change.
- Do you or will you ever control.
- Do you or will you ever destroy.
© Edmund Meadows, as part of the Viking Remote Viewing (sixth Internet edition), ISBN No 0 9524450 42, August 1999, February 2000.